Quantcast

¥§¶Thursday gmt ¶§¥

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
can't wait until the coffee is ready. Supposed to be in the Mid 70s through Monday. I am feeling the effects of last nights hard spin session, methinks today will be a take it easy day....

Oh and thanks for all the kind words support about Ruth we are both a little numb at this point.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Got outta work early, hit gym and then home to work on bikes. Nice new warning sticker on kid's fork to give you that jump hitting confidence (now I know why they gave me a headlock with fork):

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
can't wait until the coffee is ready. Supposed to be in the Mid 70s through Monday. I am feeling the effects of last nights hard spin session, methinks today will be a take it easy day....

Oh and thanks for all the kind words support about Ruth we are both a little numb at this point.
Any idea when you will have more information?

If it turns out they have to amputate the toe, perhaps you should suggest this tattoo...

Do it, that's the beauty of having a rolling home. What's keeping you in VT right now?
Hilarie has MS. I do cooking, yard care, deal with emergencies, real or imagined. I can and do manage to get away for a couple of weeks at a time with planning and advanced notice, often get hit in mid-journey with a real or imagined crisis. I have a number of larger scope trips I'd like to do, the Continental Divide Trail, New Zealand, Asia, South America, but haven't yet managed to figure out how to put support services in place for a month to three months.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
hey @eric strt6 i can relate to the situation you've been in (sorta - my son had to have substantial surgery at 4 weeks). it's stressful because you have to cope and make important decisions very quickly, but at the same time you just feel like a passenger, sorta just along for the ride. mrs eric strt6 is lucky to have an old curmudgeon like you at her side.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Skiing yesterday was okay. Probably last time unless we get some serious weather. Home today with kiddo who has teh cooties. Looks like a lot of sitting around going to happen.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. I rode in in shorts and it was good. High of 70 today, 71 tomorrow.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Need to pick up some drywall anchors to mount the new baby/puppy gate, epic fail last night. Did get the 4 gallon water bowl, not sure how often we will have to refill it yet, but that bitch takes a while. It's rained every morning but one since we got her. Makes my morning walk oh so nice. What's funny is Abby seems to hate the rain. She doesn't want to go out (but does) if it's even a sprinkle. But oh my gawd is she an amazing dog.

I so wish it was FTSF, today can suck it. Rain in the forecast.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Tomorrow will be the last day at my current job, new job starts Monday.
Clean Title V in hand.
Currently scheduling an appraisal of my house to list.
Also scheduling a meeting with a new lender for pre-approval.
Baby due 3 months from now.

#adulting

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Under contract for a new to me 110 year old Dentists house. <900 ft but big enough for me. Within stumbling distance of several fine drinking establishments and has ocean (sound) views if you squint real good. Kind of fucked if the economy tanks and I lose my job. The later being less likely than the former. I'd be in good company either way.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
yeah, when she wakes up from surgery. The pathologist will say yea or nay once they pull the growth out of the toe then its either reconstruct or amputate. No sense going under the knife twice.
While, I understand your position about going under the knife, I'm a little jealous.

Fingers crossed for you and yours.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
I've offended my cubicle neighbor, by covering the glass partition between our cages with printer paper. Her nonstop gesticulations in my periphery were distracting. She took it personally. I just wanted some isolaton.

Added bonus: she's not talking to herself as much.

Cherry on the sundae: One of my staff is going on maternity leave this summer, and I convinced my boss that training a temp isn't worth the effort, so my workload just relaxed.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Under contract for a new to me 110 year old Dentists house. <900 ft but big enough for me. Within stumbling distance of several fine drinking establishments and has ocean (sound) views if you squint real good. Kind of fucked if the economy tanks and I lose my job. The later being less likely than the former. I'd be in good company either way.
Muk? Or Seattle proper?

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
The cows have really beat the Fruita trails to shit. Minus the pies, it was very reminiscent of Maah Daah Hey. Back in my GJ office now, worky work.