Quantcast

¥§¶Thursday gmt ¶§¥

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Rode "plan B" trails in hurricane winds today. Snow incoming tomorrow, then deep freeze and a foot of snow.

Not a bad little rugged hill in the middle of urban sprawl, inside 128.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Long but good day. Opened our wyeth family show-all three generations: N.C., Andrew, and Jamie. It's good stuff-I grew up in awe of their technical abilities.

Press and staff preview in the AM; meeting with sponsors after, then worked on a lecture for the opening this evening, which folks seemed to genuinely enjoy.

now, beers, a few emails, and planning the weekend. wife takes kids to durham for a chess tournament. my to-dos are putting up some shelves and pruning crepe myrtles. those will be squeezed in around a local ride and a day in the hills on saturday. and beers.

Last edited:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I have new customer. I worked on her bike and got it all dialed in. I did not charge her. She bought the parts on ebay and knew what she wanted. I put them on her bike and she was happy and invited me to dinner. It turns out she can cook and has great taste in wine. I walked home so I can see her again tomorrow. She just sent me a text thanking me for the wonderful evening. I am pretty drunk and stopped at the new bongshed on the way home. I am going to resist a drunk/stoned text for now. Instead I will post about it here. Thanks everyone.... Moonshine Old fashioned on deck...

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Met this dude from Iran who makes these glass tile mosiacs. The precision and skill he has is amazing. He is a excellent wheel builder also. My go to wheel guy. Just someone who gets it.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Everyone in front of me when I'm waiting to de-plane and they're effing around = kill list