Quantcast

¥öhôhœ it’s Sunday and my hospital roommate is having his diaper changed GMT ßōòöü

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

I too am doing house projects. Gotta throw a last coat of mud in the bathroom closet, trim out the bathroom door, and start running baseboards in the hallway. Much to do my friends, better get on it.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

All I got done was the wood box for the underside storage, but that's something. I also looked at a car I don't NEED but it was a nice distraction.

Today is welding day if it doesn't rain. I don't have enough room in the garage to weld inside, so I have to do it in the driveway. Hence the need for dry weather.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Can’t remember the last day that I didn’t ride, hike or walk. Has to be close to two weeks. Going to be sunny all day. Wonder what form of leg torture I will pursue this afternoon. Hmmm…

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
hallo ppls

Avatar 2 with eldest kid—now with 100% less fever—at 2 pm. She is very excited for both the movie and especially movie theater popcorn. I think I shall first e-bike to REI via the Sand Creek Greenway and and Platte River Trail to return two tags-on balaclavas that didn't work out for the family.

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
Recent infection?

I've still mostly avoided people since it put me in hospital last July :/
I tested positive on the 9th, wife tested positive on the 10th. Not a fun ride at all for either of us. I’m negative now but still have a little cough. The big deal for me is the wicked sinus infection (and pain). Wife had to get a steroid shot yesterday due to the congestion and coughing.

The whole situation just bites. We’re absolutely done with it.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I just finished a 15 mile run and am now eating eggs and turkey bacon. Wife made it. Turkey bacon is not bacon. It should be called "turkey crisps." It is dry and crunchy like Pringles, only thicker.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I just finished a 15 mile run and am now eating eggs and turkey bacon. Wife made it. Turkey bacon is not bacon. It should be called "turkey crisps." It is dry and crunchy like Pringles, only thicker.
IME turkey bacon is more like a jerky. It's honestly not terrible as long as acknowledge it for what it is, which is not bacon.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
Well technically you are correct, “bacon” technically is cured pork side. Turkey bacons is as bacon as Almond Milk is milk. I’ve yet to figure out how to milk some nuts.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Girls really wanted to go to Urban Air yesterday, so I told them if we got the house clean we could do it today. House got properly cleaned - bathrooms, floors, blinds and baseboards dusted, etc. - full deal that costs a few hundred bucks a month. The attempt to get it done before Wifey woke up failed, so she ended up taking a bathroom, but we largely got it done in a couple of hours.

Urban air today and the girls seem to be onboard with Saturday morning cleaning.

Karting this afternoon and we're going to try and get Hannah out for the first time.

And shopping for new non-winter tires is starting. I need to see if Costco will order off their normal Michelin list, because the prices are so good.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Lots done yesterday. Had coffee with an artist friend I hadn’t seen in years even though he’s almost walking distance from me. Caught up. Went to an art gallery nearby. Did a bunch of housekeeping. Somehow found time to mess around with an new synth module.

Went to a house party last night. It was one of those parties where everyone knew each other and I only knew the hostess. Had a few brief conversations, but mostly sipped bourbon and wandered.

Coffee now. Then gym. Then dinner plans.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Woke up, made a big breakfast including fresh juice (that's the third time I've used it and we haven't even had it a week, since I know @jstuhlman is keeping track) then took a nap. Climbing with the kids for the third day in a row, then fondue and possibly/hopefully the hot tub.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
I tested positive on the 9th, wife tested positive on the 10th. Not a fun ride at all for either of us. I’m negative now but still have a little cough. The big deal for me is the wicked sinus infection (and pain). Wife had to get a steroid shot yesterday due to the congestion and coughing.

The whole situation just bites. We’re absolutely done with it.
I will put in my yearly plug for waterboarding oops nasal irrigation really made a difference for me whenever I have sinus infection..

1676833479508.png