Quantcast

¥•¥•¥•¥•¥ mega mundane mega thread ^<>^<>^<>

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
finally nice weather which looks like last day of summer tomorrow before we return to rain. I took out the road bike for what I think is the first time this year.

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
Just got thoroughly thrashed by a small but powerful chinese woman. On the plus side, I am a little straighter and more aligned, and my shoulder is moving a little better than it did.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Did a couple of really fun rides on the two different bikes last night and this morning. Both about 70 degrees. Oh, the hell and horror of the high desert in August.

(However, I will go back to avoiding it next year when there is less smoke in Canada).

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
Whelp. Fire season is getting spicy. Small forest fire within a mile of our trails. At least it’s windy today…

Just made me realize that I don’t have a bug-out bag packed at the moment. Gonna go amend that now!

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
so moms seems to have had a small stroke last night. that paired with recent rapid cognitive and physical decline leads me to believe she won't make it through the year. probably for the best at this point, especially for dad's sake...

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
maybe i missed it, but when did old dipshit boss start freaking out that you were actually seriously leaving
Monday August 7th. Asked me if I was actually serious. I just smiled and nodded, proceeded to go off about how no one knows anything about the farms that I wrote and I was also the only licensed crop agent. Yep, why the fuck do you think I am leaving.

But also never let another employee know that I was leaving until the day after I peaced out for good. He’s a douche.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Made it from Bromont to home, just north of Toronto, on one take of gas. That was nice. Did coast into the driveway with the gas light on, though.

In other news, while out there the front right tire has sprung a slow leak. Put some sealant in it, which helped. But now that wheel is way out of balance. For good or bad, I just so happen to need new tires - though I didn't want to shop for them for a few months, oh well.

@Toshi man those Michilin Cross Climate 2 tires are expensive up here, even at Costco. Going to get a quote from the place I got my Nokians at...

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
so moms seems to have had a small stroke last night. that paired with recent rapid cognitive and physical decline leads me to believe she won't make it through the year. probably for the best at this point, especially for dad's sake...
Sorry to hear this man.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
:( Sorry to hear this! Not looking forward to these things with my parents....my dad is on the decline now.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
So sorry to hear that.