Quantcast

¥•¥•¥•¥•¥ Whãtś ÿöür bôttôm døłłār tùèśdäÿ?¥•¥•¥•¥•¥

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Got a follow up appointment today with my doc to discuss the results of my blood tests, which I can already see online. Honestly, I feel a little guilty taking up the cancer doctor's time to talk about my anemia. He's got people walking in there with much bigger problems than what I've got.

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
Riding after getting the morning routine and a few house chores done. Tacos of some sort to be made this evening.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Thank the baby Jeebus for Taco Tuesday. I was supposed to change to the dev team this month, then the dev manager quit and a week later, the main manager quit (after telling me 1:1 he was about to get the dev manager back and to "not worry").

We have had 2 devs quit now and not sure what to expect. I told the wife I'm not leaving unless the place catches fire, but we will see what happens. Sounds like I'm still changing teams even though it lacks leadership. This should be fun.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I have a few to sell, don't want to just so I don't have to deal with people.
thus the title of the thread. Trying to sell my DH bike which I don't ride. "Is this available" and "what's the lowest ull go"

christ man, just make me an offer. Offend me. I don't care. I'm not going to tell you that I'll accept $5 for it.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Slept in but still need coffee. Found a Hope/Mavic wheel on craigslist for Haley's bike for $40, so I'll try to get that in the next few days.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
:wave:

Creating marketing materials today at work. I really do not understand how marketing agencies stay in business. Let’s make a shitty ad with a shitty photo from canva or shutterstock. Oh and charge you a few thousand for my creativity.

Scored a XTR v-brake and lever to put on my bmx because why the fuck not.

Last edited:

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
Selling a vehicle on FB marketplace is...something. People apparently cannot/do not read the ad. AT ALL. At least it got the job done and the people that bought it were awesome. Now to get a replacement in an inflated market.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Continuing guardianship exercises with the Vermont Probate Court, now trying to set up a physician's evaluation of Hilarie's state, just sent a request to our primary care physician.
Keep your spirits up John. Know we're all behind you here and wanting to support you as we can. If you need a vent place, you can do it here. :wub:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Work deadline in two days

This time of year is dumb.
Yep...

We have a large project going on here, which the first big deadline is tomorrow, where we report the status of each building.

I sent a meeting invite to the guy I'm working with at one building, for today, to discuss this. He said nope can't do, how about Thursday? Okay....that's after the meeting tomorrow, but okay, sure! In my reply, I make sure to mention that they'll specifically ask about xxxxx on Wednesday.

He messages me this morning and asks what xxxxx is. Xxxxx just so happens to be a third of everything that is due tomorrow. OMG LOL.

:banghead:

:hmm:

:twitch:

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Yep...

We have a large project going on here, which the first big deadline is tomorrow, where we report the status of each building.

I sent a meeting invite to the guy I'm working with at one building, for today, to discuss this. He said nope can't do, how about Thursday? Okay....that's after the meeting tomorrow, but okay, sure! In my reply, I make sure to mention that they'll specifically ask about xxxxx on Wednesday.

He messages me this morning and asks what xxxxx is. Xxxxx just so happens to be a third of everything that is due tomorrow. OMG LOL.

:banghead:

:hmm:

:twitch:
#TPSreportsmatter