Quantcast

¥•¥•¥•¥•¥ Whãtś ÿöür bôttôm døłłār tùèśdäÿ?¥•¥•¥•¥•¥

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I was just sitting in the other room listening to Wifey try and convince Haley to do gymnastics again.

Haley: That sounds fun. But I don't want it to mess up my karting. Tuesday is League night, Thursday we go with Reese, and we go every Saturday morning.

Wifey: [eyes roll so hard tides move]

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I was just sitting in the other room listening to Wifey try and convince Haley to do gymnastics again.

Haley: That sounds fun. But I don't want it to mess up my karting. Tuesday is League night, Thursday we go with Reese, and we go every Saturday morning.

Wifey: [eyes roll so hard tides move]
POW right in the kisser

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Feeling the pain of this thread title we've all dealt with those douches.

Here. I made a pic for the next time you need to sell something. Because I'm about to list a bunch of shit and I'm dreading it. But this should help. Steal away.

bottomdollar.jpg

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Saw this rig on the way to work, professional install team for cam girls to stream their butthole onto the internet. What a time to be alive

BFAC3215-5C9A-45DA-A681-CFA975F53168.jpeg

Then went and did secret squirrel shit all day, abused the shit out of the parts I made yesterday, broke lots of things but not the things I made, so service life has been deemed acceptable. Couple thousand more cycles and then we start talking to the various procurement people.