Quantcast

¥€¢ effing early monderp gmt ¢€¥

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Whitetail season opener was a dud. Saw 0 deer over the course of the day, just a single moose. Oh well, it was nice to spend a day just tromping around in the woods with my dad and brother.

Also, got my sticker but g'dangit is Mass annoying to get an inspection through. Had to go to 3 stations before someone could inspect the truck. 1st guy couldnt do vehicles with a 10K+ GVWR, 2nd place was giving me shit about my lift (0.5" up front) and aux lights, and finally ended up at a heavy equipment mechanic. So frustrating.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
last night i installed a set of brand new road cranks and an XTR bottom bracket into a cannondale road frame that's so old it predates their CAAD designs. :rofl:

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Mornin!

Whitetail season opener was a dud. Saw 0 deer over the course of the day, just a single moose.
There are eleventy billionty in Mass parks, just ride your bike at dusk and you might hit some head on.

Morning. I am expecting a crappy work week ahead, and the weather is going to mucho suck for the next 7 days as well. Weekend project - repair of 80 yo toilet in the basement - has been a failure so far. Need some new seals so the hunt for spare parts is on.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
We are running our first payroll in Workday this week! :panic: :panic:

I've been at work for an hour and have already heard:
-level set
-align
-collaborate
-teamwork
I can't take this shit so early on a Monday. I felt like yelling "WE NEED MORE BUZZWORDS!!" on my conference call.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.
Opened my work email while sipping my first cup of coffee, quickly closed that shit because wtf already.

Winter weather coming to the high Rockies, finally.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
We are running our first payroll in Workday this week! :panic: :panic:

I've been at work for an hour and have already heard:
-level set
-align
-collaborate
-teamwork
I can't take this shit so early on a Monday. I felt like yelling "WE NEED MORE BUZZWORDS!!" on my conference call.
hang in there buddy, you're close to BINGO

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
where did you go yesterday?
Tooled around in Apex for 10.5miles/2275ft as I needed to get up on the house roof and mend a leaky gutter that I've delayed doing all summer before the snow on Thursday.

I must be getting old, a bunch of DH laps on Saturday wears me out for Sunday riding plans.

We're awaiting your input on if you're interested in either of those two options for this coming weekend.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
whenever i'm grinding coffee beans my daughter always wants to smell them. she will run into the kitchen from another room just so she can smell them. for whatever reason i find the sound of her little sniffs to be absolutely adorable.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Happy Monday! Finishing up a two week adventure here in Durango, then moving to Moab for awhile. Fall riding here is fanfuckingtastic. Dry and colorful, woot woot!

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
whenever i'm grinding coffee beans my daughter always wants to smell them. she will run into the kitchen from another room just so she can smell them. for whatever reason i find the sound of her little sniffs to be absolutely adorable.
I think I'm going to take up brewing coffee, just so I can extract the warmth from the cup and smell it. Then pour it out when it gets cold cause coffee is blech.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
I don't drink the demon brew either, it should be classified as schedule II re: habituation and withdrawal symptoms but it "improves" productivity*

*not counting the time spent acquiring it and then time spent pooping (on the clock)

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I don't drink the demon brew either, it should be classified as schedule II re: habituation and withdrawal symptoms but it "improves" productivity*

*not counting the time spent acquiring it and then time spent pooping (on the clock)
Oddly, I have no withdrawal symptoms if I stop drinking the devil's elixir for a few days... but why in the FUCK would I do that? :p

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Went for a ride with Haley yesterday afternoon. 4 miles/400ft, 250 of which was in the first mile. She made 200ft in .75 miles then tapped out because it got too steep; she rode everything else though. We ran into a lot of people riding and the support from other people on bikes out there was awesome. It's real single track, albeit semi-buff, and you have to properly work to get to it. It's where you go when you only have an 1.5 hours to ride so you ride from your house and knock out a 15 mile loop at breakneck pace. Lots of "you got it, keep pedaling!" and "I'll get out of your way, keep coming down".

Work today. Getting the Bolt.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I checked the weather this morning, looked out to see no frost on the garage shingles, then layered up and rode my bike into work. Bike rack at work was surprisingly full given the weather.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
the office is cut-glass cold this morning. Im ok with that.

impaled my arm on a limb last night, its so swollen that I can't move my fingers & they are now cold & numb. I think I may go to urgent care. :rolleyes:

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado

impaled my arm on a limb last night, its so swollen that I can't move my fingers & they are now cold & numb. I think I may go to urgent care. :rolleyes:
That probably makes sense to do actually...

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado

@jonKranked is right. That sounds like nerve damage dude. You should just go.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
My knee is sore, really sore but not ER visit level. However I do think there is a very good chance I may get a referal to a sports med Dr. if it doesn't improve. Only been a month so far.