Quantcast

¥%¥Slacker Thursday GEE EM TEE¥℅¥

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Fuck airplanes, airlines, air, society in general, etc

:stosh:
Interesting story, or just bland general incompetence?

I thought I saw 'squeeb post a photo in which he was getting pelted with rain. I, too, had that joy for the first mile or two of my commute home. Then it cleared up and was absolutely gorgeous, what with light sprinkles, maybe 75 degrees, sunlight.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Ran into an ex-bmx pro I know from way back in the day when he was a shop grom. Fun having someone else who pops off roots and rails corners.

Last time I rode with him, he showed me a technique for bunny hoping logs by letting the back wheel get bucked up and under you. Awesome tip.

Nao, Thai of the kick-ass variety.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Going to Wilson's ?

We gotta meet up and hit Yancey this summer. Nothing like your butt scraping the rear tire and your bars banging off the sides of ridiculously steep ruts. Or, that's how I remember it anyways.
maybe (or pisgah proper) and yes, hells yes, we'll do that. the steep part is just at the end. you can do that at yellowbuck, schoolhouse, or beehive too!

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Saw a bunch of folks from the race community that I haven't seen in a long time, went for a short but awesome ride with a storm chasing us down the mountain, had a killer penne pasta dish with vodka sauce while chatting up a super cute ginger gal. Also choked down a few barley pops in that time frame, already looking forward to my shower beer at 6:15am tomorrow.