Quantcast

¦¦¦¦ It's Thursday Damnit GMT ¦¦¦¦

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
How did your interview go?
Lightly. But for moar specifics, see yesterday's post quoted below...

Interview today, I'll say 89% crushed it. Kinda choked when presenting work from my portfolio, which is a thing maybe only us creative-types have to do in interviews? Anycrap, learned a bunch of lessons about how I shoulda presented my work, and interestingly enough there was a point later in the interview that we discussed that very thing. So maybe more than 89% crushed it?

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
10% of my coworkers were furloughed today. Can't wait for all the phone calls about door cards and accounts not working because the alcoholic managers didn't tell them.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Ugh.... went to humane society to pick up a dog we've been eyeing for a while. Turned out he has some pretty bad behavioral issues that I kind of feel like maybe the humane society could have disclosed before I drove all the way down there. Soon as I said we already had one dog they were all "oooooo, maybe not the dog for you. That your kid? Probably not the dog for you". Never left the shelter without adopting before. Feels bad man. He was a sweet dog. Just crazy.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I've been looking for a "cheap" or used DVO Topaz shock for some time now... Not one to be found within reach.

Might just buy a new one, I guess. At least they are on sale right now straight from DVO for $375.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
I've been looking for a "cheap" or used DVO Topaz shock for some time now... Not one to be found within reach.

Might just buy a new one, I guess. At least they are on sale right now straight from DVO for $375.
Ive never seen a DVO product on the trails.