Quantcast

§§§§ROADTRIPFRIDAY§§§§

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I love it when people complain about bike prices because of the price of high end boutique brands while ignoring the fact that there are a lot of very capable bikes available at a fraction of the price.

i never knew pivot was a boutique brand...

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Agree it kinda looks like it needs a burlier fork.
Its predecessor, a 2015 model, has been wearing an old Marzo 888 for the two years I've been riding it. I might put that back on pending a decision on moar bigger singlecrownz. I got the Lyrik (yari with a charger damper, actually) as a super-inexpensive experiment.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Way ahead of you.

Was planning on renting a drain camera to see what's up with our "blocked" under driveway gutter pipes. Closest Homedepot with one in stock is way down in SS's hood and they don't have it until midday...
18 yards up from the drainage end is definitely blocked with ice.
Going 4 yards down from the overflowing pipe wouldn't go any further and couldn't see anything useful on the screen. Leaving perhaps ~3 yards of blockage.

Have snow melt they said...

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
i would like to subscibe to your newsletter....
It needs work. I have to let it rise more. I'm impatient. And for for the ground cardamom - pods that I opened up and ground the seeds. F*** that. Way too time intensive.. Ground cardamom all the f****** way from now.

All that said holy s*** they're f****** delicious!

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
It needs work. I have to let it rise more. I'm impatient. And for for the ground cardamom - pods that I opened up and ground the seeds. F*** that. Way too time intensive.. Ground cardamom all the f****** way from now.

All that said holy s*** they're f****** delicious!
Is there somewhere where one could score, say, freshly ground cardamom?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I should note those numbers excluded wife's alleged college savings numbers....which I don't fucking know:confused:
Remind me again why they are not going into a single acct for each kid? You're likely paying redundant fees. And if you're not going through the state sponsored plan, you're probably paying too much.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Meet the new Canfield, same as the old Canfield.

1646450187330.png

I think it's crying for the Zeb already.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Is he doing the dance too?
nah
I have the same workbench, do you have that vise mounted to the wooden top? I've wanted similar for ages.
@crabjoe donated the vise, and it's not currently attached. I believe the wooden top just sits in the workbench, so it should be as simple as lifting it, drilling and bolting, then slapping it down. I've honestly only used it a couple of times, but Joey is close by and seems to like dumping his old crap on me, so I'm cool with it.