Quantcast

§§§ Saturday GTM bike time in the snow $$$

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Wife and youngest offspring out of time so I am going for a bike ride and chilling with my oldest son. Fireplace is keep us warm and I am going for ride in an hour. Trails are in great shape ie dry with almost no ice. Might paint some later today or just do nothing.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Good morning!

Thank goodness for our real estate agent. Found a house we really liked, but she found out a housing development had been approved right across the street. So instead of 45 acres of woods, you'd have two high rise apartment buildings and a sea of homes. No thanks.

Mini split effectiveness has decreased due to the cold temps. Currently at 61* inside.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Good morning, you handsome bastards. I just got back from the grocery store...I get there early before too many covid transmitters wake up. Wife wanted some of their fancy coconut crusted cod for dinner and who am I to say no, so I look forward to throwing that on the grill. I'm about to hop on the bike trainer for 90 minutes or so. Such is the excitement of my Saturday.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
taxes done....for some reason...not getting fucked by the state.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
House sitting at 73 despite the cold, will get warmer as I keep feeding the fire. Probably gonna gear up and take cross bike out for a bit. I have what I need to start taxes but I'll do that another day. Need to do some miscellaneous yard stuff today before the snowstorm. Wife did grocery shopping yesterday to avoid the crowds. Forecast is 6-9" through Tuesday.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
new phone....buttons are on the wrong side....
Who dis?

Slight strain to my knee I did a couple of months ago is still sore and it's lead to achilles tendonitis in the same leg...Sucks. Can't head out to hike, snow shoe or do a proper ride...

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Rode a bike, nearly killed myself. Why did I catch my left pedal 3 times today, one time on the lip of a jump??? :eek:
Lots of traffic on the trail too.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Skied. Was cold by the afternoon. Had curry from Goody's. Drove home.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Breezy enough at Monarch for Breezeway to be closed half the day. Made the mountain pretty crowded. Afternoon fluff on the northside was fluffy though after it opened. Probably the best day of this miserable ski season so far. Looks like more incoming Wednesday?

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
The plan is to get on the bicycle tomorrow and go explore some new to me trails in the region. Yippie! Everything else is muddy. Spousal unit has granted the permissions to go. I wonder what she is paying forward.