Quantcast

§§§Mornin’, primates§§§

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
was working on cleaning / organizing my workshop and lost track of time/beers. my original rolling tool chest is being revised into a bike parts storage, as i obtained another rolling tool chest gratis that is better suited for tools.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

It looks cold outside, but I haven't ventured out to confirm. I'll take your word for it.

Phone interview this morning, then I suppose I'll see if the doggos want to go for a chilly walk. My money is on yes.

Older bro said I could keep my MTB in his shed, so for the time being whenever we ride he shall be shuttling it back and forth on my behalf.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
It rained last night. The kind of rain you can actually hear falling on the roofs.

Interesting thing is, I live in a desert... where the average annual rainfall is about 0.1-0.2 in
It must have rained a year worth of water last night.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
It rained last night. The kind of rain you can actually hear falling on the roofs.

Interesting thing is, I live in a desert... where the average annual rainfall is about 0.1-0.2 in
It must have rained a year worth of water last night.
Get your cameras ready.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Misty rain at the start of walkies that turned to flurries by the end. Portland is in OMG mode due to shit falling from the sky.

Wife agreed that the Norco is a must for Lil Man. I doubt it will wait for his birthday. But it gives me time to refresh it. He is visiting this weekend, so I will find out what color he wants.

My boy said someone got him a Walmart bike for Christmas and he had to explain while it is a nice thought, his Pops takes care of bike needs. :rofl:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Sheesh, I went from having next to no job leads at the end of December to having 3 on-site interviews and 1 phone interview in the next 1.5 weeks. Guess things are looking up for this ole cowboy.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Spent entirely too much time pacing around the studio yesterday all antsy and being non productive. Thru hike prep is le stressful. So I’d venture to say that despite the temps in the high 30s, I’m going hiking. Unless of course there is a jewelry emergency that only I can remedy.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Taking the leaf in for battery check up (warranty coverage demands health check at 6 and 12 months) and tire rotation.
Fuck all car dealerships, anywhere at any time. About a month ago I discovered that the second key we were provided at time of purchase isn't actually for my car, I figured fuck it, I'll bring it up when it goes in for warranty and tire rotation. It also recently started making "clunk" noise when going from dead stop or coming to dead stop. Were it the jeep, I'd have thought U-joint. So I bring both of these things up with Service adviser when I drop the car off, in addition to the tire rotation and battery health check. Dropped car of at 9:45, shuttle driver takes me to hangar where I spend the morning waxing and tuning the family skis. At 2:30 I'm told on the phone by another service adviser that the sole Leaf tech they have "wasn't in today but if you bring the car in tomorrow we can look at it" and proceeds to strongly imply that I'm attempting to pull one over on the dealer with my incorrect key fob. I'm livid at this point. Shuttle picks me up and I go to the dealership where I go rounds with not only the service advisers but people form sales. Service hands me paperwork for "work performed" which has literately nothing on it. I ask the guy, "Did you guys actually accomplish anything I brought my car in for today?". "Well sir, like I said our leaf tech is out" says Service guy. I was god damned beside myself at this point. "You mean to tell me you couldn't rotate my fucking tires without your leaf technician? How hard could it possibly be?" and all I get in return is a blank stare.

Of course, all the managers are either "away" or in "meetings" at this point. I told both the service guy and the girl I actually bought the car from that they have until end of business today to get with their so called "mangers" and make this right by me before I start looking into where and how to escalate my problems with their dealership and service department. It's now 10AM and I haven't heard jack shit. :rant:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
:wave:

Fuck all car dealerships, anywhere at any time. About a month ago I discovered that the second key we were provided at time of purchase isn't actually for my car, I figured fuck it, I'll bring it up when it goes in for warranty and tire rotation. It also recently started making "clunk" noise when going from dead stop or coming to dead stop. Were it the jeep, I'd have thought U-joint. So I bring both of these things up with Service adviser when I drop the car off, in addition to the tire rotation and battery health check. Dropped car of at 9:45, shuttle driver takes me to hangar where I spend the morning waxing and tuning the family skis. At 2:30 I'm told on the phone by another service adviser that the sole Leaf tech they have "wasn't in today but if you bring the car in tomorrow we can look at it" and proceeds to strongly imply that I'm attempting to pull one over on the dealer with my incorrect key fob. I'm livid at this point. Shuttle picks me up and I go to the dealership where I go rounds with not only the service advisers but people form sales. Service hands me paperwork for "work performed" which has literately nothing on it. I ask the guy, "Did you guys actually accomplish anything I brought my car in for today?". "Well sir, like I said our leaf tech is out" says Service guy. I was god damned beside myself at this point. "You mean to tell me you couldn't rotate my fucking tires without your leaf technician? How hard could it possibly be?" and all I get in return is a blank stare.

Of course, all the managers are either "away" or in "meetings" at this point. I told both the service guy and the girl I actually bought the car from that they have until end of business today to get with their so called "mangers" and make this right by me before I start looking into where and how to escalate my problems with their dealership and service department. It's now 10AM and I haven't heard jack shit. :rant:
Do they have a public bathroom?

Leave an upper decker.