Quantcast

§ãţũřđâŷ

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
3-1 was not worth getting up for. Gonna go ride my bike in the cold.
Dunno, as a neutral I enjoyed the last 20 minutes of the game I watched with the underdogs finding a win.

Have a feeling my team won't repeat their midweek form in the derby today.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hello, lovelies. I'm about to run a 5K and I'm sitting in my car, an hour early to the race. It's cold and windy. Sizing up my competition here, I can see I'm about to get destroyed by high school track kids. That's elder abuse if you ask me. I think track coaches have the kids run these things for training. Get some.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Hot tubbed with the kids last night, cleaned some basement, then the weekly dose of Mandalorian. Slept in a bit, breakfast, then took my daughter to bounce town. Ran some errands, lunch, now naps. Gonna put up the lights on the house, then visit Santa at the firehouse after kids wake up. Wife has a mom's group thing tonight, so it's pizza and movie night for me and the kids. More furniture refinishing tomorrow. Getting close to the end of that project finally. Will be nice to have the garage back for parking.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Looking around physical therapy office - sure are lots of old people here.

Looking around ultrasound imaging waiting room - sure are lots of old people here.

Ah. I see.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hello, lovelies. I'm about to run a 5K and I'm sitting in my car, an hour early to the race. It's cold and windy. Sizing up my competition here, I can see I'm about to get destroyed by high school track kids. That's elder abuse if you ask me. I think track coaches have the kids run these things for training. Get some.
UPDATE: Three little bastards and one thirtysomething beat me. I was 5th place overall and won my age group by five minutes. roffle

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
UPDATE: Three little bastards and one thirtysomething beat me. I was 5th place overall and won my age group by five minutes. roffle
It's okay, you'll always be 3rd place male to the monkey.

Wife and I did 53 miles, 7050 ft vert on our hardtails.

I am le pooped.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I blame my lack of effort for doing anything today on the tequila shots some genius decided to order at the work party last night.

Dirtrider

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
I blame my lack of effort for doing anything today on the tequila shots some genius decided to order at the work party last night.
You could have avoided that peer pressure if you were like me and said fuck the work party. However, karma may have gotten me on my ride today...Managed to break a CCDB IL in two pieces.

Attachments

Last edited:

Dirtrider

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
How in the world did you do that?
Came around a nice berm that spits you into a relatively small water bar gap and hit it as usual. Landed normal and hit the next berm and thought my rear derailleur went into spokes or rear wheel came loose. Nope, sheared the internal whateverthefuckitscalled shafty thing off the front part of shock. Normal riding which could have ended badly.

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
First day of ski devo for Haley today, so I got to ski. @Nick is like a crack dealer for skis - "just try these ones, you'll like them. They're different than the last pair you got from me." Legs are sore as all hell as it was my first day skiing without Haley this season, so got to go adult pace.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Hot tubbed with the kids last night, cleaned some basement, then the weekly dose of Mandalorian. Slept in a bit, breakfast, then took my daughter to bounce town. Ran some errands, lunch, now naps. Gonna put up the lights on the house, then visit Santa at the firehouse after kids wake up. Wife has a mom's group thing tonight, so it's pizza and movie night for me and the kids. More furniture refinishing tomorrow. Getting close to the end of that project finally. Will be nice to have the garage back for parking.
Well the part of today that was supposed to be good got shot to shit. :stosh:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
So the Lumberyard was a huge success. Bman was looking at bikes and I think he is going to ride again. Watching me out there with Lil Man made him realize what he's missing.

I found an old P1 on Craigslist, trying to get it for $250. He really misses my Azonic DS1 with the Stratos FR4 and 24" wheels. That bike was a kick in the pants.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Easiest yet lamest BLS CPR class I have ever had to waste 3 hours of my life in. At least I know have all my EMT Recertification CE's completed. Done with this crap for another 2 years. Now to pay the fees and send in the paperwork then wait for my new Lic to arrive.

got most of my Festivus Lights up

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
You could have avoided that peer pressure if you were like me and said fuck the work party. However, karma may have gotten me on my ride today...Managed to break a CCDB IL in two pieces.
shiiiiiiit. what trail?

picked up a set of used skis and boots for the 9yo today. skis are a bit beat down on top but the bases and edges looked good; boots are just about new. stoked for him to try em in a few weeks.