Quantcast

§€><¥ GREAT NEWS EVERYBODY Saturday GMT §€><¥

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
Saw Megadeth last night. That was fun and my ears appear to still be in decent condition. Going to get a few things fixed on a couple bikes today so I can get back to riding regularly. This has been a poor (very poor) year for that.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Northstar it ain't, but I rode here from my doorstep. A year off of pedaling combined with general sloth and lack of any water carrying capacity meant just a little was just right.

Norcal!
IMG-20240907-WA0002.jpg

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Bikes fixed, new multi tool acquired, now to just work UP to being in poor shape.
Prior to starting my thru hike I think I rode once this year until coming home for a break. Ridin three times since. Except for not being able to sit on a saddle very well, l can fly through the woods. Way more fit than I should be for as little as I ride.

Was taking a safety break on a convenient log trail side when another rider came by. He saw me but didn’t acknowledge me when I said hello and pedaled on by. Rude. Sat there for another five minutes or so then dropped the fuckin hammer and caught up to him a bit later. He picked up a hitch hiker in his derailleur and stopped to get it out as I was passing him. The look of “where the fuck did you come from” was priceless. :rofl:

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
you know what helps? MOAR DH!!!!
You’re right about that. Only had a couple trips this summer due to everything going on. I am eager to try out the new bike on some DH.

Once I get into somewhat, half assed, borderline, decent physical condition, we should hit some of the local trails and make it a regular thing to stay in shape.

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
Prior to starting my thru hike I think I rode once this year until coming home for a break. Ridin three times since. Except for not being able to sit on a saddle very well, l can fly through the woods. Way more fit than I should be for as little as I ride.

Was taking a safety break on a convenient log trail side when another rider came by. He saw me but didn’t acknowledge me when I said hello and pedaled on by. Rude. Sat there for another five minutes or so then dropped the fuckin hammer and caught up to him a bit later. He picked up a hitch hiker in his derailleur and stopped to get it out as I was passing him. The look of “where the fuck did you come from” was priceless. :rofl:
Normally, I’m a pretty nice guy. However, when people are rude on the trails, it’s something I just don’t understand and never will. I’m glad you schooled that guy lol.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
64 miles on the hardtail, then some time fishing, caught a few, hooked plenty more which made it fun.
20240907_185155.jpg