Quantcast

§€><¥ GREAT NEWS EVERYBODY Saturday GMT §€><¥

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Been weighing gear and packing. Already getting that nervous feeling in my stomach again. The Green Tunnel beckons.
my kit was lightyears ahead of the norm I was camping with last week, I seen old school external frame packs, Coleman tents and the lightest cook system was a jet boil. I bet there is a ton of hyperlight, toaks, sea to summit, enlightened equip, seek outside and other UL gear being delivered this week. I should be a salesman

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
my kit was lightyears ahead of the norm I was camping with last week, I seen old school external frame packs, Coleman tents and the lightest cook system was a jet boil. I bet there is a ton of hyperlight, toaks, sea to summit, enlightened equip, seek outside and other UL gear being delivered this week. I should be a salesman
There are small, but over the top stuffed outfitters attached to a few hostels along the AT. Think Asian market level of stocked to the ceiling with high end ultralight gear. They make bank off the Colman Crew after a few days of doing the rocky up and down. Some offer pack shakedowns where they separate you from your unecessaries. And sell you the next latest and greatest piece of trail swag.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Rumor is the new High Roller III is the bees knees. I have to admit I’m quite intrigued.

My SIL started a 125 mile, 18k vert mountain bike race about two hours ago. She’s certifiably nuts.

Last edited:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
My SIL started a 125 mile, 18k vert mountain bike race about two hours ago. She’s certifiably nuts.
She didn’t make the first cutoff, missed it by just a few minutes. Bummed for her, she’s worked really hard to be prepared for this race. But it’s a tough one, really tough, and she knew that going in.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
now this is a mother big kidney stone (80mm) had to be surgically removed (not mine)
at that size it most likely was in the bladder

extra fun are the foreign bodies that some intrepid dudes introduce into their bladder via sounding, my favorite topic to bring up to make people uncomfortable