Quantcast

§∆§ sunderping GMT §∆§

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Slept like the dead last night. Impromptu oil change on the pressure washer after it was burning oil made the whole task take forever.

Sunday morning has some xc racing on TV and...

velocipedist

Lubrication Sensei
Jul 11, 2006
Rainbow City Alabama
Rigid trail riding makes one sore, probably related to going OTB and have the bike land on my back.

In my excitement to get carne at the carniceria I dropped my bluetooth earbuds at the trailhead parking lot. Five hours later I drove the 25 miles back to look and score, unscathed under one of the two cars in the lot.

Smoked brisket sandwich to celebrate my absentmindedness.

Moar coffez and off to the trails.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Did not die last night.

Someone in the site next to us might have, though. They had to carry him back from wherever they were. I took that as my queue to vacate back to our own site. :busted:

I think it's time for a wakeup swim and then....stuff?

Last edited:

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
Thanks to Jake, my kid calls bacon pancake every time I give her some.

Rain cold here, going to the mall for a bit today, GoT tonight.

Lame I know.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i avoided cancelling my vacation by booking a flight to LA to see RIDE on the west coast.

i am pretty sure i chose wisely....

in other news...my sigma 2x teleconverter is not playing nicely with my G9/metabones adapter/sigma 100-300.....all i gets is teh darkness...

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
could have used more sleep. My dogs beg to differ. It's good to be back home. Kind of tired. I walked 22 miles around the showgrounds in the past two days, barely any swelling in the ankle YAY Going to use the wind trainer as it is dumping rain outside

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Tired and sore I am. Doing the daddy daughter dance (with middle and elder kids alike!) at their recital tonight, then GoT vegging with the rest of the world.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Rear wheel just broke right off the lawn mower mid mow. The other appears to be suffering very similar fatigue. Guess I shouldn't be surprised, mower has got to be 20 years old, but FTS. :rant:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
The more i ride my Scott, the more I like my megatrail. To be fair though, the drivetrain needs replaced (keeps mis-shifitng) and the cranks creak. If those don't remedy things, it's on the chopping block.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
The more i ride my Scott, the more I like my megatrail. To be fair though, the drivetrain needs replaced (keeps mis-shifitng) and the cranks creak. If those don't remedy things, it's on the chopping block.
sell that xc chit right meow. one bike to rule them all - actually, sell both and get yoself a new megatrail or trail pistol. and yes, i ride my bromad on all our local trails...

track meet finished early. laid put on the couch drinking some beers before the pork loin goes on the grill.

will install chainsaw tensioner later...and either tinker with drivetrain on the bromad to see if i can get it behaving better or install the eagle setup sitting on the workbench...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
sell that xc chit right meow. one bike to rule them all - actually, sell both and get yoself a new megatrail or trail pistol. and yes, i ride my bromad on all our local trails...
Horses for courses dude. My plan for a while has been to replace the Scott with a trail pistol.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Didn't ride today. Did a little yard work, planted a chestnut tree next to a driveway, now having the first G&T of the warm season.
More rain tomorrow.