Quantcast

§≈⁂≈§ Yadda now there dee §≈⁂≈§

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
steel wheels from tirerack.com as 2nd set of (winter) rims for all our cars
18" steelies seem to be hard to come by, or at least seems to be. I will check tirerack, but I thought I had.

The new laptop seems legit, I like the keyboard and it seems plenty quick enough with the additional memory. That's much better throughput than I get on my work box.

speedTest.png

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
anyone ever pulled / torn a calf muscle? there was some soreness after riding DH last weekend, but no specific injury / incident. the soreness / tightness in my calf muscle didn't go away, and saturday evening I noticed some swelling from my calf to my ankle. swelling hasn't gone down even with advil and ice. if it doesn't start to improve in another day or 2 i will schedule an appt with my PCP

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
anyone ever pulled / torn a calf muscle? there was some soreness after riding DH last weekend, but no specific injury / incident. the soreness / tightness in my calf muscle didn't go away, and saturday evening I noticed some swelling from my calf to my ankle. swelling hasn't gone down even with advil and ice. if it doesn't start to improve in another day or 2 i will schedule an appt with my PCP
Could be vein thrombosis. Is the pain getting worst?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Could be vein thrombosis. Is the pain getting worst?
That's the thing, little to no pain. A little tenderness where it's swollen. Some range of motion limitations in my ankle. No problems putting my full weight on that leg/foot either. No visible bruising. Other than the swelling the muscle mostly just feels tight. The only thing that really concerns me is the swelling.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Sounds like you're gettin' old, Old Man. :homer: