Quantcast

¨°¨Soon die GMT¨°¨

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Sending the boys off with grandma to speak with Jeebus. They only go to hang with her and the free donuts.

Caffeinated sufficiently to pour over a couple chapters of building code while they're gone.

Wifes in NYC until Monday so groceries are needed to ensure the ticks are still alive when she returns.

Might paint a newly plastered ceiling. Might hit the 'shed and test the gravitational pull of the couch. Decisions, decisions.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Today is going to suck, Wife has the had the camper all weekend and I have a horse show to work. Forecast is for showers and thunderstorms. Looks like a goretex and cold day ahead with much time sitting in the cab of my old pickup trying to stay warm.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
I spy with my little eye something beginning with "B".

Finished it last night, cut the steerer down a bit this morning and had an inaugural ride in the woods. Initially I was like "be careful, don't break a bone on a new bike on day 1", but soon I was in the "let's hit this shit too 'coz this thing is fun!" mode.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Wake up, slackers!
My rep machine is in the shop. Who got a loaner I can borrow for that GMT title?

Okay. Back to my usual habits. Sunday morning sucking down coffee and programming beats.

These cuts barely register as pain. Wtf is up with the doc giving me a Vicodin prescription? Who hurts that bad after this?

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
These cuts barely register as pain. Wtf is up with the doc giving me a Vicodin prescription? Who hurts that bad after this?
Everyone is different, every cut is different, every melonoma is different. The is no way for a doctor to predict how much pain an individual will experience, better to be prepared. Vicodin is what I was given after having 4 wisdom teeth sugically extracted and I was greatful for my 3 day supply.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Everyone is different, every cut is different, every melonoma is different. The is no way for a doctor to predict how much pain an individual will experience, better to be prepared. Vicodin is what I was given after having 4 wisdom teeth sugically extracted and I was greatful for my 3 day supply.
hey. don't minimize my internet tough guy status posting.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
hey. don't minimize my internet tough guy status posting.
you get hung from hooks through your flesh....I imagine getting ass raped with a pineapple would rate as tickling for you...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Mid 60's and sunny today. Still way too much snow on the ground to really be able to ride, any patches of ground without 8" of slush are mud bogs. Just rode around on the closed roads of a local park and attempted steep snow hill ascents and general two wheeled tom foolery.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Snapping my neck and impairing my ability to feel probably didn't make me any more sensitive.
No hyperalgesia?

I probably drove 100 miles today, just around Denver in circles running errands. Gah.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
20160131_122341.jpg

Hiked up to this point today with momma and lil heathen. That sunshine was awesome. Mtb trails are still too soft to ride, but the digging would be perfect. Fuckin arm needs to heal... still trying to get my elbow to bend.