Quantcast

©©©©© Monday G™ ≠≠≠≠≠

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Aotearoa has widened our green residency list (jobs that let you walk straight into residency), if anyone is interested.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Aotearoa has widened our green residency list (jobs that let you walk straight into residency), if anyone is interested.

Diagnostic and Interventional Radiologist
ANZSCO 253917
Tier 1 role eligible for straight to residence

sweet. now you all just need to fix your housing cost relative to my hypothetical NZ income ratio. your housing costs are nutty!

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am

Cool, could you let me know when there is a call for goldsmiths ? Y’all really do need to redeem yourselves after those awful Hobbit rings. Theriously

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Diagnostic and Interventional Radiologist
ANZSCO 253917
Tier 1 role eligible for straight to residence

sweet. now you all just need to fix your housing cost relative to my hypothetical NZ income ratio. your housing costs are nutty!
This is true. Bananas even. They are coming down quite fast now though. 25% off peak right here already.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana

Looks like they want farm people too. . . :brows:

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Supposed to go to the airport. That may not be happening now. This is the 2nd storm, the first was about 2 feet...we got whatever is on my car here last night. Even brodozers are scared.View attachment 186205
The plow did eventually come. I swapped that car into the garage after spending an hour digging it out. Then I snowshoed to the grocery story. I could have driven, but this seemed more appropriate.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
y u no want curator-types?
?? Sorry not sure what you mean, but FYI pretty much anyone can come if they have a job offer with a good wage. A job offer for a role that makes (actually just under) NZ$110k per annum is a ticket in. TBH you’d *want* to make at least that if you want to have a half decent lifestyle in or around a city over here.

‘Curator’ ‘>$120k’

Last edited:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
?? Sorry not sure what you mean, but FYI pretty much anyone can come if they have a job offer with a good wage. A job offer for a role that makes (actually just under) NZ$110k per annum is a ticket in. TBH you’d *want* to make at least that if you want to have a half decent lifestyle in or around a city over here.

‘Curator’ ‘>$120k’
ahh-when i searched on that special preferred list it wasn't one of the things that came up