Quantcast

©®¢¥SaTuRdAy¥¢®©

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Holy shit. Epic day was epic.

Road with a dude from our Wednesday night ride and one of his friends. We ended up doing three rides today in three different trail systems, cooked lunch trail side and then cooked dinner trail side. We totaled 40km of pure single track.

I am done. Absolutely cooked. My ass hurts. I think I ate about 4 bananas, two apples and who knows how many sausages. I have yet to poop...
Sausage festival!

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
so on todays ride the creak at the bottom bracket area returned worse than ever so post ride it was off to the shop where I bought it. It took them a few rides by the mechanics to track it down. The frame is ok but the drive side main pivot bearing is toast, It's getting replaced. new chain while I'm at it. the cogs and chain rings are still to spec but the chain is fried from winter riding, probably what killed the bearing too.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Back from Colorado Symphony Orchestra. Good concert. Copland 3 among other things. Now cracking open a La Fin du Monde.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
You get real desperate, you can bring her to my house. She gets on with other dogs, yes?
Absolutely gets along.

That's a jaunt enough that I'd just deal with putting her into a kennel though. Nick might be able to help though.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
that's primarily what those things are for...
Was at a similar event shooting the shit with local filthy rich dentist biker's wife last year. She openly admitted her life was an empty hole filled with shopping for clothes to look good for her husband. I was going to offer her a meaningful existance at my filthy abode where her lovely personality and alimony would be respected, thought better of it as it might be considered rather rude. Expensive wine tends to sting the eyes more than coors light.