Quantcast

©®gmt∆✓

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Went to work for a call out, arrive on site and the customer had fixed it themselves.
As soon as jobs start out as a text from a customer they have a pretty good chance of going to shit.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Need to go to the local government shop and renew my health card, because for some reason it won't let me do it online. Hopefully I'm not on a list.

T
hen going riding. Not sure where though, with all the snow this week it'll be a crapshoot as to what will be packed down enough to be enjoyable.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Karting. Discussed passing with Haley today and asked her how she would pass her friend that karts with us. She thought about it and was much better with her passing today.

Her friend really opened up on the track and started ripping apart the boys they were racing against today. She's starting to get the slow down, let them wide s-turn, then cut straight through with a faster exit speed. She took 1sec off her lap times today, which was awesome.

And I don't think I've exhibited the level of self-control I did in one of my races today when someone refused to acknowledge the pass flag - on both ends of the track. Even getting tapped in every corner, kicked wide on purpose, and looking over his shoulder so he knew someone was there, he wouldn't let me pass. It was all of my tolerance not to spin him intentionally. After the race, one of the employees who knows us told me that I should have just spun him. :hmm:

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Sup crackheads,

Had a $400+ dinner/drink tab last night and couldn't taste any of it. Seriously, when is shit going to end.

In other news,

My phone now is tracking the maximum # of airtags possible.
I can’t find it now, but a while ago I read an article about people basically doing physical therapy on their smell to help get it back after covid. Basically it seems they just smell really strong stuff to encourage the body to remake these connections. #TryItNao?

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I can’t find it now, but a while ago I read an article about people basically doing physical therapy on their smell to help get it back after covid. Basically it seems they just smell really strong stuff to encourage the body to remake these connections. #TryItNao?
Dutch oven himself?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Took the kids climbing this morning. Cold and windy road ride after lunch. A little cleaning, now some st Bernardus, watou! Indian food for dinner.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Rode on frozen semi-crusty trails into a vibrant sunset. No people around as it was getting colder & dark. Top 5 winter rides as far as I can remember. I did not break through ice into the lakes so that was nice, too.