Quantcast

ªªªªªªªªª. Hungover Saturday GTM .††††††††

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Spent a fair few hours today moving all my speakers round in the lounge to be create larger soundstage and moved all the power and processing boxes into a cupboard too. Fairly involved job, filled all the old holes and needs a quick touch-up paint I think, despite my general neatness memes.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
:wave:

Simple minded me went down a steep section of trail yesterday. Was sketchy for sure. But still alive and kicking.

Will have another go at it today.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
my temporary cure for insomnia...

listen to lex fridman interview anyone...

sleep inducing voice...

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Quali this morning, then I have no idea. The wife says she wants to ride Sunday, so I will need to make sure rigs are prepared. Still a ton to do on Frita but my propane tank holder looks like it will work.

Also learned OhCake has gone tits up and there is a fire sale at one of my new suppliers.

Alibaba900552535.png

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I shall go for a short hike, because snow, cold and looking at the fat bike just seems not very enthusiastic at the moment.

Was thinking about riding at a spot down on Lake Erie, but then I saw the wind they're going today. Nope, no thank you.

Need some coffee. I feel hung over even though I didn't drink anything last night.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
I shall go for a short hike, because snow, cold and looking at the fat bike just seems not very enthusiastic at the moment.

Was thinking about riding at a spot down on Lake Erie, but then I saw the wind they're going today. Nope, no thank you.

Need some coffee. I feel hung over even though I didn't drink anything last night.
Don't you have a bike to build? :brows:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Awake. Back pretty sore this morning - worse than last night. Hopefully I haven't made a backwards step.

Haley to K1 today with Hannah, as Wifey wants to go shopping for gifts.

Got a comment from a family member asking why my Xmas list is all kart parts, since I clearly don't have a kart. I'm not sure how many times I can explain that I don't need shit, so spend the extra money on the girls. Frustrating as all hell. Consumerism pains me.