Quantcast

ªªªªªªªªª. Hungover Saturday GTM .††††††††

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
One of the winter tires somehow fell off the wall rack last night. I know it bounced off the kart, since it is shifted on the stand. Wifey is out with the Honda right now, but where it's placed, means it bounced off the side of the Honda. Oof.

Inspection is gonna be fun with this, since I don't even know where to start with the kart.

I normally have them strapped through with a moto tie, specifically to prevent this, but took it off because I needed it for some stuff I was moving. Fucking fucks.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Bleh, took the small human to urgent care last night, appears as though he has Influenza A, so I'd assume that the wife and I do too. Flu shots were scheduled for next week may have been a poor scheduling choice, think we'll shoot for October next year.

On a more positive note we're under red flag fire warning so the power is out, but I was still able to make a delicious espresso using the power of the sun via back-up battery, and having cartoons for a toddler who can't really do much else is pretty critical right now.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
One of the winter tires somehow fell off the wall rack last night. I know it bounced off the kart, since it is shifted on the stand. Wifey is out with the Honda right now, but where it's placed, means it bounced off the side of the Honda. Oof.

Inspection is gonna be fun with this, since I don't even know where to start with the kart.

I normally have them strapped through with a moto tie, specifically to prevent this, but took it off because I needed it for some stuff I was moving. Fucking fucks.
55785051.jpg

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Twice now.
I live in a 4-unit complex. There are two sets of trash/recycle/green bins for each pair of units (our side & their side). Due to construction, their side has moved to our side temporarily. The other half of our side is often away so it defaults to me to take the bins for the whole building out on Thursday night and bring them back Friday night or Saturday morning. Twice now I’ve seen someone from their side drop trash in the empty bins still on the curb on a Friday night or Saturday. They don’t bring the bins back in, just drop their trash and leave the bins alone.

There have also been weeks where someone takes a bin to the curb but leaves other full bins in the off-street storage spot.

Why is trash bin so difficult?!

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Twice now.
I live in a 4-unit complex. There are two sets of trash/recycle/green bins for each pair of units (our side & their side). Due to construction, their side has moved to our side temporarily. The other half of our side is often away so it defaults to me to take the bins for the whole building out on Thursday night and bring them back Friday night or Saturday morning. Twice now I’ve seen someone from their side drop trash in the empty bins still on the curb on a Friday night or Saturday. They don’t bring the bins back in, just drop their trash and leave the bins alone.

There have also been weeks where someone takes a bin to the curb but leaves other full bins in the off-street storage spot.

Why is trash bin so difficult?!
Leave a giant rubber fist on top of the bins?

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Pump track World Champs was surprisingly entertaining. Sadly it becomes more of a BMX event. Time for different classes?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Or rub a lubed condom on the handle. Everyone know that smell and it might take a while for them to notice. "Hmm that's weird my fingers smell like I had sex, but..." Or, "What the fuck Carl, your hands smell like you be screwin mah sister again".
:that’s nasty.gif:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
spent the day cleaning out the shed, discovered that the plywood floor is rotting. Oh well The shed was here before we moved in 10 years ago. Two new sheets of ply will fix it right up. I found a box of missing tools and got rid of a ton on crap that we haven't had any use for in years. I can actually walk in there without having to move anything out of the way Amazing.