Quantcast

ªªªªª => Friday GTM ∆∆∆∆∆

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon. TGIfreakin'F. Yesterday was Sydney's last day of HS (I know many of you remember when she was born). Today was a LONG day with just MSers and proctoring HS Regents exams. 5 more days for me (we all have Wednesday off and I have Thursday & Friday for gymnastics nationals with the girls); 4 for Alex. Summer can't come soon enough!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I fucking hate people. Lee was a huge factor early in my career. He was huge about introducing me to the other senior people at different trading floors and firms. He was a legitimately nice guy, which is hard to find in sell-side finance.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Indian Pass was nice and Turtle Beach Inn is bargain of a bed and breakfast.

It's hard to fuck up beach photos. Maybe in Daytona you could photograph a bum knife fight on the beach. Even that has its own appeal though.

IMG_3629.jpg

Various interesting subjects. Dramatic colors and gradients. Like shooting fish in a barrel.

IMG_3628.jpg

Nobody uses panorama for some reason

IMG_3621.jpg

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Jesus what a shit week. Riding tomorrow and the girl gets back from se Asia Sunday morning.
Waiting on a big plate of puerto rican food, and a beer.
Cheers all.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Good times.

Menisci: Horizontal cleavage plane tear is identified involving the posterior horn medial meniscus extending into the posterior body. Tearing is also noted extending through the body towards the anterior body/horn junction.