Quantcast

«¦» thurzzzzzz gmt «¦»

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Saw the doc yesterday about my knee, I get occasional pain and swelling where I got surgery last year and had previous damage. They suggested it injecting some lube. Waiting to hear from insurance.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hey roffl. Oh look, another crappy weather day ffs. I got outside before sunrise and ran 8ish miles on hills in the rain and snow. The roads were a little slick, but they are going to get a lot worse today so I am glad I got out early.

My red blood, hemoglobin, ferritin, and iron were all low, so my doc changed my acid reflux drugs three months ago and told me to get my blood tested again to see if the change helped. All of those numbers have gotten worse. jhfc. I'll probably need to see a hematologist now.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Hey roffl. Oh look, another crappy weather day ffs. I got outside before sunrise and ran 8ish miles on hills in the rain and snow. The roads were a little slick, but they are going to get a lot worse today so I am glad I got out early.

My red blood, hemoglobin, ferritin, and iron were all low, so my doc changed my acid reflux drugs three months ago and told me to get my blood tested again to see if the change helped. All of those numbers have gotten worse. jhfc. I'll probably need to see a hematologist now.
Less running, more pie.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Got dressed to go to work and decided to stay home. I had way to many Teams meetings to bother driving to work to set in Teams meetings. I did get dressed and took a shower so halfway there.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Body aches are residing, congestion and headaches are still holding on, omnicron bought now at 14 days.

In other news,

All of my fuel cans finally showed up, now to load them all up and run down to the gas station and fill them with non ethanol premium. I will now have 60 gallons of fuel set aside for possible power outages next to the new generator and transfer switch.

If you were wondering, idiots around here seem to hoard everything when the slightest hint of bad news hits the TV screen.

Body aches are residing, congestion and headaches are still holding on, omnicron bought now at 14 days.

In other news,

All of my fuel cans finally showed up, now to load them all up and run down to the gas station and fill them with non ethanol premium. I will now have 60 gallons of fuel set aside for possible power outages next to the new generator and transfer switch.

If you were wondering, idiots around here seem to hoard everything when the slightest hint of bad news hits the TV screen.
Do you add stabilizer to the fuel?

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Not working today. Snow qualities not alluring enough to justify driving up to ski a few hours. Costco run day it shall be instead, and maybe working on a few academic projects a bit.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Question of the day, do I replace the toilet with an assisted flush, or regular gravity fed? Admittedly, I have fathered some absolute porcelain leviathans, but seldom have issues with them clogging things up.

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
Watching the snow falling while caffeine does its thing. Temps such that we'll actually have a couple days of snow riding before it does its slushy mush-->iced over again death spiral.

Delaying going out to clear the drive/walk. I'd prefer to get the pooping done first.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
14*. Roads are slick. Lots of stupid on my 2 mile drive to drop Hannah at school. Taking the girls to school should be fun. Think I'm going to take my work phone and just plan to deal with emails while I wait for the moms in minivans to leave before attempting to leave.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
trash day.
went outside into a heavy frozen fog, I couldn't even see the top of the hill where @6thElement lives.
roads may be slippery, watch yo self out there.
It was 50 yards viz and freezing fog all day yesterday. Perfect bluebird skies today. Everything still covered in ice crystals but slowly melting as it warms up.

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001

Question of the day, do I replace the toilet with an assisted flush, or regular gravity fed? Admittedly, I have fathered some absolute porcelain leviathans, but seldom have issues with them clogging things up.
Toto Washlet. Thank me later

(The only special thing you need is 120V power nearby.)

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Class A Coaches are built with the same framing and construction and gross vehicle weights as commercial trucks and busses such as airbrakes, suspension, engine brakes, and commercial transmissions and are designed as a 400 hp+ diesel pusher whereas motorhomes are built with RV standards on 1 ton truck/van chassis and are typically powered with standard forward gas and diesel powerplants such as class B and C RV's.

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
There's more grey area than that, no? Like high-GVWR F-53 chassis models with 22.5" rolling stock, etc.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
There's more grey area than that, no? Like high-GVWR F-53 chassis models with 22.5" rolling stock, etc.
The medium duty chassis could be considered class A in some circumstances depending on the length and weight but still would be considered a motorhome due to the frame and drivetrain. Those medium duty rigs typically use electric over hydraulic brake and still use standard engines and drivetrains found in pickups.

Last edited:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

Kid is snotty and sounds like a frog, but no fever this morning. Seems to be weathering it well. Got a text last night from the state last night telling us our "child is now eligible for a booster". :rolleyes:

Freezing fog last night makes for a gorgeous morning. Thinking about braving a ride in the canyon.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Class A Coaches are built with the same framing and construction and gross vehicle weights as commercial trucks and busses such as airbrakes, suspension, engine brakes, and commercial transmissions and are designed as a 400 hp+ diesel pusher whereas motorhomes are built with RV standards on 1 ton truck/van chassis and are typically powered with standard forward gas and diesel powerplants such as class B and C RV's.

Take it to the "Camper" thread, n00B! :D

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
The medium duty chassis could be considered class A in some circumstances depending on the length and weight but still would be considered a motorhome due to the frame and drivetrain. Those medium duty rigs typically use electric over hydraulic brake and still use standard engines and drivetrains found in pickups.
What about a front engine Bluebird Wanderlodge?

:D

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008