Quantcast

««« monday gmt »»»

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
sup, yo?
Meh weekend for riding; short mtb ride (too muddy) short road ride (too roadie) but a fun street ride on the trusty ol Evil yesterday.
How about those Broncos?

WAY too early over here ... coffee in hand.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Spent Friday through Saturday fishing and hiking in the Sierras (fish pic in Sun GMT) my wifes artificial knee allowed her to go off trail scrambling with me for the first time in 7-8 years it was way cool.

we also saw some beavers in the Carson River

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
:wave:

Man was yesterday a sh*t show. I hope we've got it a little more together today. :panic:
hey....the flight crew that originated from colorado springs that i had on saturday were pretty fvcking hot.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Friday: BMX washout.
Sat: took the kid mountain biking on his BMX rig - frickin' singlespeed action (36/16) with a 6 year old...
Sunday: celebrated anniversary early.

Yo dude, no gears needed here:

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
morning.

Spent the day Saturday downhilling at Swain. Definitely had a good time and the new trails in progress have some good potential. Although lot of mud plus wet leaves made for very slippery trails. I think I need new tires on the DH bike.

Sunday involved eating food, drinking beer, and watching football like normal. And cursing my fantasy football team... I'm currently 0-5 :rant:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

So I am rolling HWY 30 yesterday and I see this beautiful C5 Z06 start to pull onto the highway. I'm waiting to see this car take off, and it creeps out into the middle lane, then creeps into the left lane. So quite, so slow, I'm tripping out. I pass it in the right lane doing 50 in a 50, the Corvette is doing 40 in the left lane. As I pass, I look it, its 2 old ladies. The one driving must be 80 and has the seat all the way forward. I see them pull into the dollar tree, so I had to stop.

This car was begging to be driven. Doing 40 in a 50 in a Z06, it was killing me. She was 4'8", I saw her shopping, but didn't want to say anything looking all grubby. :rofl: That car is just stunning. I see so many for sale with 7k miles on a 2002, WTF? How could you NOT drive something like that?