Quantcast

«±» homey its a toozday GMT «±»

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I believe the actual technical term is Needz Moar Shimz

Or at least different ones.
Actually... the valves are solid, so as the engine wears (huge mileage here) you need to put in thicker valves to account for the wear. So, yes. Moar Shimz.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I did walk / hike 81.65 miles last week and I already have in 35.35 since Sunday. I try to get in 2-3 hours every day
That's more miles than my hiking boots have in last year, even if you take out the mileage accrued plowing the driveway and sidewalk.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
^^^ to the guys giving me the monocle , yep they are higher end but I have worked too hard rehabbing my shattered ankle to go cheap and eff it up again......and hell it was only $75 more ( less tax) than I budgeted
No judgement here, I own $300 leather Asolo hiking/backpacking boots. Never had any discomfort or hot spots, and those things have been with me for 8 years with hundreds of miles across 3 continents on them.

Good hiking boots are worth the exorbitant price.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
No judgement here, I own $300 leather Asolo hiking/backpacking boots. Never had any discomfort or hot spots, and those things have been with me for 8 years with hundreds of miles across 3 continents on them.

Good hiking boots are worth the exorbitant price.

I loved my Asolos until the midsoles turned into dust. They used a material that would rot away well before the rest of the boot was even close to wearing out.