Quantcast

«<··· this is a gmt ···»>

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Construction site across the street just had a guy fall off and land in traffic. 73 stories high. Not sure what floor he fell from, but it was up there. My job isn't great but I don't have to worry about that happening.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
X-rays came back with nothing, and I don't have any stability issues to indicate torn MCL or meniscus, so Doc prescribed PT and two doses of HTFU. To celebrate I'm now drinking whiskey. Corned beef to join pressure cooker soon. :drool:
Dr. Repost says try switching to a below the knee skirt. The added warmth will help the circulation.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Construction site across the street just had a guy fall off and land in traffic. 73 stories high. Not sure what floor he fell from, but it was up there. My job isn't great but I don't have to worry about that happening.

yikes. one summer in college my dad took a construction job in south florida where he lived. first day on the job a crane op wasn't paying attention and swung a beam right at him. he had no choice but to grab on as the beam swung out over nothing until the crane operator realized what was up and got my dad back onto the high rise. my dad promptly quit.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
sounds like shovel job....

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Close tomorrow. Sign the shit tomorrow. Big headache gone like that. Poof!

New car bought! Not so new bike on the way....

New racing Honda hah!

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Went to N. Wilkesboro and rode OVT, Lower Berry Mtn., and Shiners. Grabbed some tacos mexicanos de pollo asado. Legs sore, belly full, all good.
man...shoulda hit dark! i like that best out there-it's the least dirt-highway-esque, altho dem berms on ovt and warrior creek are kinda fun, i guess.
i rarely get up there. trails are too similar to what we have here, and for not much of a longer drive i'm at
wilsons.

bike totally broken down, lubed, reassembled. if that creak comes back tomorrow, it's 100% the fork csu and it's getting warranteed.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
man...shoulda hit dark! i like that best out there-it's the least dirt-highway-esque, altho dem berms on ovt and warrior creek are kinda fun, i guess.
i rarely get up there. trails are too similar to what we have here, and for not much of a longer drive i'm at
wilsons.

bike totally broken down, lubed, reassembled. if that creak comes back tomorrow, it's 100% the fork csu and it's getting warranteed.
I haven't ridden Dark Mountain in years. OVT and WC were some of the first bermy-flowy trails built in NC. When they were New I really liked the new style, but then more and more trails got converted to IMBA bobsled runs through the forrest. Still like the N. Wilkesberm stuff, just don't like seeing it every fucking where.

The two new offshoot trails, Upper Berry Mountain and Lower Berry Mountain have even more berms, tight ones too. I'll admit that I may have roosted a few. Do so enjoy the sound of dirt hitting the leaves after I exit the corner.