Quantcast

«The last GMT¿»

Dirtrider

noah
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
Well, at least its the last time it will rain this year.:banghead:. We did end up setting the record for the wettest year. Here's to a dry(er) 2019 and hopefully I will be able to ride my bike on dirt soon. Be safe out there tonight fellow Monkey's. Mrs. Dirtrider and me will forgo our annual News Years Eve night ride and stay home and well, probably be in bed by 10.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
I wish I was in London tonight, too. But nah, work, hopefully a mid-day ride, then some alcohol shopping. It is not raining today which is good.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
3.00 score....

waiting for maggiori print to get done being framed....

waiting for rain to stop.....

waiting for 2020....

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
2*F at the ski hill, and that's pretty much the high temp for the day. Hmfph.
Coffee, breakfast, hitting the trainer. Posting a bunch of parts for sale.

Big steak for tonight. I haven't been awake at midnight on NYE in ten years.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hello and Happy New Year, my beautiful internet friends. I love you all.

We had our annual family present grab at mom's house yesterday. Mom-in-law bought me this nifty light up running vest, which is weird because I've been eyeing them and never mentioned to anyone including my wife that I wanted one. I wore it this morning for my pre-work, pre-sunrise run, and it is pretty sweet. I am not used to cars stopping at intersections for me like they did this morning...usually I have to wait for the road to clear. Shitty pic because it is hard to take a back-selfie in the dark. And now I've got a long work day ahead of me.

Hello and Happy New Year, my beautiful internet friends. I love you all.

We had our annual family present grab at mom's house yesterday. Mom-in-law bought me this nifty light up running vest, which is weird because I've been eyeing them and never mentioned to anyone including my wife that I wanted one. I wore it this morning for my pre-work, pre-sunrise run, and it is pretty sweet. I am not used to cars stopping at intersections for me like they did this morning...usually I have to wait for the road to clear. Shitty pic because it is hard to take a back-selfie in the dark. And now I've got a long work day ahead of me.

Nice, a strap-on uterus!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I did just see a dump truck almost hit a Fit , which sent it doing doughnuts down the road, somehow not hitting anything.That was novel.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
It’s this stuff that is simultaneously annoying and delightful, depending upon your activity.
Accurate. To wit... I spent yesterday doing a bunch of this...

Followed by a bunch of this...

Which was then followed by eggnog, then beers, then a couple of rums, and finally a whiskey. I am le tired on today, the last day of 2018. Probably go skiing here in a bit...

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Not exactly my most productive day at work. Procured some car parts to deal with a few minor vacuum leaks and a cylinder misfire. OBD scanners are handy.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
And the engine is fixed, for now. Yet another coil on cylinder 2. Time to ride?
Walked out this morning and for no apparent reason there was a small amount of coolant under the M. I have no fucking idea. My patience is getting smaller though. I might just finish my 'make sellable" repairs and be done with it, but I've said that before. It will flatten out the remaining cost of the deck and save me $70 per month on insurance though, so it's hard to look past that.

Walked out this morning and for no apparent reason there was a small amount of coolant under the M. I have no fucking idea. My patience is getting smaller though. I might just finish my 'make sellable" repairs and be done with it, but I've said that before. It will flatten out the remaining cost of the deck and save me $70 per month on insurance though, so it's hard to look past that.
///ethylene glycol

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Awesometastic ride to finish out the year. Ended up doing 20 km, some tiptoeing on ice and some ripping snow covered berms and ruts.

Sadly, one buddies crank fell off mid ride, so he had to abort the mission and walk back (plenty of beer waiting in the vehicles, so he was a-okay).

Cheers to another one down the drain....