Quantcast

«The last GMT¿»

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I wish I was in London tonight, too. But nah, work, hopefully a mid-day ride, then some alcohol shopping. It is not raining today which is good.
Good spot on the skyline.
Accurate. To wit... I spent yesterday doing a bunch of this...

Followed by a bunch of this...

Which was then followed by eggnog, then beers, then a couple of rums, and finally a whiskey. I am le tired on today, the last day of 2018. Probably go skiing here in a bit...
Jones?

Just spent 11 hours on a plane, so I'll likely be well sleep before 2019 occurs.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
FSM sneaking in another 5.0 aftershock right before the new year.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
you gonna hangover ski tomorrow?

good. see you on 1.
I hungover skied today. My special lady friend has tomorrow off, so we’re gonna do something together, or at least semi-together. So I doubt you’ll see me on 1, will advise if that changes.

Flo33

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2015
Styria
Did a final ride after I being plagued by a broken rib and hefty vertigo attacks for the last 2 and a half weeks following a Terror concert. :fie: :rockout:
Went into the first steep part of trail blazing, lots of leafs, damn, really lots of leafs, can't see shit lot of leafs - took two massive hidden hits, lost my line, went perpendicular into a knee deep rut and over the bars. Hit the ground head first killing the visor and cracking my helmet's shell. At least it did what it's meant to be doing, absorbing the impact! Can recommend on the Spesh Ambush, ordered another one when I got home. Happy new year everybody. :weee: