Quantcast

¬¬¬¬¬ Saturday work day ‘‘‘‘‘‘‘‘‘‘

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I did not get work done on a presentation I wanted to make for board meeting so went to a cafe I like to work from day.

The summer party yesterday was a little disappointing when they announced there was no food and you had to pay yourself for some crappy hotdogs. Yet there were fund for party bus to take people to a club later. I skipped the club and went home early.

Watching son play soccer later. His team moved up and has been taking a beating this year.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
The summer party yesterday was a little disappointing when they announced there was no food and you had to pay yourself for some crappy hotdogs.
My work doesn't like that I don't participate in things, but it's always some chintzy shit and a hassle. At the last provided lunch I brought a burrito and ate it across from the GM and CEO while they ate hotdogs and store potato salad.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Hello. No travel for us, we just went to NC.

Rode my bike yesterday. Tubeless setup held and I explored the potential path to work. Might have to cross a hella dangerous intersection, but somehow I set a PR on the way back despite being on my all road bike. Ankle feels OK, maybe a little swollen still.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
What is this nonsense bike thingy y'all talking aboot?

Need to make an exterior vent for the wood stove since house is too airtight. :think:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
The summer party yesterday was a little disappointing when they announced there was no food and you had to pay yourself for some crappy hotdogs. Yet there were fund for party bus to take people to a club later. I skipped the club and went home early.
You should complain to the CEO eh

/me is in the mountains. Kid distance hike today tomorrow. And likely lounging in hot tub a bit

Last edited:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Met the old man this morning for a few hours of archery in the woods. Nice.

Off to the neighbor children's birthday party in a little bit.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
One of the dads is in marketing and does a huge amount to promote the girls driving. He came out with a bunch of stickers today.
1000005751.jpg

1000005752.jpg

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Rode bikes again. I like bikes. Think time I EEBed, practicing my commute a little to see if there’s an alternate route (which I found through the Weston town dump). Class 3 EEBs are certified dank, I love schralping backroads, keeping up with cars.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Booking a spot for two nights via vrbo, in Snowshoe, and have this option. Never used vrbo.

What would you pick?

I guess given we will have a dog and bikes, there is a small chance that something might happen, like a spec of dirt on the wall or something... think j should just take the loss on the insurance?