Quantcast

¬¬¬¬¬ Saturday work day ‘‘‘‘‘‘‘‘‘‘

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
rode kitsuma. twas hella humid as it had rained earlier in the day. hit a wet root going into a corner at speed and was stopped abruptly by the left side of my body hitting the ground. oof. many scrapes, sore collarbone, maybe 2 fractured toes? still good stuff tho!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Evening Monkeys

The wife got tickets to the Mount Hood Railroad ride for today. Turns out it's half a train ride and half a trolley ride. You take a trolley up the hill a bit and stop at a lavender farm and an overpriced fruit stand, then stopfor lunch at a winery before getting on the train back down.

It seems there is a reverse trip, or an all train trip that goes both ways, but you miss the grifters. It was a lovely day and I packed a wicked good BLT for lunch.

PXL_20240831_174652664.jpg

PXL_20240831_200111567.jpg

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Where dat at?

Morning fellas
Step aside EVs I present to you the Vegan Vehicle.
View attachment 217674
I got one of them, but without the salad.

Booking a spot for two nights via vrbo, in Snowshoe, and have this option. Never used vrbo.

What would you pick?

I guess given we will have a dog and bikes, there is a small chance that something might happen, like a spec of dirt on the wall or something... think j should just take the loss on the insurance?