Quantcast

¬¬¬¬¬ Thursdªy ……………

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
rode to the office today so as to not be in the house as the basement reno work picks up again (insulation and framing inspection is Monday). got to the office and the network was down. not for everyone, just a few of of us. i was one of the lucky few. so I went back home. having a sawzall going to town under my feet isn't ideal... nor is having my son who was sedated at the dentist playing FIFA 2024 right next to me. oh well...

I'm supposed to ride tonight. I'm really tired and it's hot again. my buddies said they'd take it easy on me, but I'm skeptical. we shall see.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Shit, shit, shit.....just found out today that a former colleague, who lived in a supervised older people apartment, had passed away already 2 months ago. He has no relatives, so a couple of us former colleagues visited him once in a while. Since May none of us caught him at home, but we didn't think much of it because he was often on "extensive" walks around the neighborhood with his walker. Today his name was still on the door but the apartment was empty when I looked through a window. I rang on a neighbor's door and he told me the sad news. I am devastated. :(

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Shit, shit, shit.....just found out today that a former colleague, who lived in a supervised older people apartment, had passed away already 2 months ago. He has no relatives, so a couple of us former colleagues visited him once in a while. Since May none of us caught him at home, but we didn't think much of it because he was often on "extensive" walks around the neighborhood with his walker. Today his name was still on the door but the apartment was empty when I looked through a window. I rang on a neighbor's door and he told me the sad news. I am devastated. :(
:(

man, that is sad.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
it was a adult audience last night....nearly no one watching the concert through their phone

20240918_203716.jpg

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
It's my Friday, bitches. My birthday isn't until Wednesday, but I'm taking this weekend. I will be filling planter boxes on Saturday, yay.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
In the immortal words of Jawbreaker:

Every little thing every little thing

Every little thing every little thing must go wrong...

1726782504095.png

1726782543848.png

ETA:

Last edited:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
:wave:
fresh cable/housing makes such a difference, I don't know why I wait so long between changes.
3 outta 4 nights without much sleep. I should pop some (more) pills later.
I took my first Trazadone last night...took me forever to get to sleep (My norm...) but eventually knocked me out good. Made me a zombie in the a.m...but I think it was worth it.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I took my first Trazadone last night...took me forever to get to sleep (My norm...) but eventually knocked me out good. Made me a zombie in the a.m...but I think it was worth it.
I've been taking those for a couple years now. I've never had problems going to sleep, but staying that way is a WHOLE different animal. It hasn't been a cure all but I feel like there has definitely been an improvement.

That said, tonight I'm skipping the trazadone and trying a gummy from a little place in Palmer Lake.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
I've been taking those for a couple years now. I've never had problems going to sleep, but staying that way is a WHOLE different animal. It hasn't been a cure all but I feel like there has definitely been an improvement.

That said, tonight I'm skipping the trazadone and trying a gummy from a little place in Palmer Lake.
Pretty sure you’re not supposed to skip doses of that stuff, like most SSRIs and analogs:

“You should not stop using this medicine suddenly, or you could have unpleasant symptoms (such as dizziness, vomiting, agitation, sweating, confusion, numbness, tingling, or electric shock feelings). Ask your doctor how to safely stop using this medicine.”

Just do the Gummi as well, and see if you can get some CBD at the same time. Serotonin syndrome can suck a dick.

Last edited:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Pretty sure you’re not supposed to skip doses of that stuff, like most SSRIs and analogs:

“You should not stop using this medicine suddenly, or you could have unpleasant symptoms (such as dizziness, vomiting, agitation, sweating, confusion, numbness, tingling, or electric shock feelings). Ask your doctor how to safely stop using this medicine.”

Just do the Gummi as well, and see if you can get some CBD at the same time. Serotonin syndrome can suck a dick.
I take the lowest does prescribed.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...

I know that little place... ;) :banana:

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...

Had some crazier than normal dreams, but also didnt wake up screaming in the middle of the night, which is nice.