Quantcast

¬_¬ toozday gmt ¬_¬

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
Jesus fuck. I have an Office 365 Home subscription; wants renewal, but credit card on record is gone. Try to change payment method, and their site barfs with an error message. Called their customer service number, they extended subscription for a month, but site still barfs if I try to delete old card record and add another.
Y U NO open source office:

Another round of old switch replacements with hand me down stuff and semi-tidying up the cabinet in the process. It ain't perfect, but the cabinet itself sucks and Bells stuff at the bottom makes me want to kick them in the groin.

Before...

After...

Yes the second switch is upside down. That's what you get when trying to deal with a fuckin lopsided 24 port switch. Borked. Hopefully the packets dont fall out on their way down the pipe!

beer time.
Reminds me of old times...
Y U NO open source office:

Because it's junk.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
Well... to be fair, so is MS Office. :D
I'm old school and MS Office lost me when they went to 365/cloud-based...

But I mostly just use the word/excel programs (on a geriatric desktop and underpowered offline laptop when traveling/working remotely), so they're more than adequate for my purposes.

Last edited:

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
hay boston monkeys (@StiHacka @dan-o @Sandwich @Adventurous @CrabJoe StretchPants )...gonna be there next Thus nite on a quick work trip and saw Bouncing Souls / Bronx / Strike Anywhere are playing @royale so I got a ticket. Anyone want to join?
man, last time I went there it was called the Roxy. #okxmoomer

that's a little too aggressive/late/fun for me, but if you're around out by 95 I might be game for a rochambeau (which is also a new restaurant in the boston area)