Quantcast

®®®®® Monday .... üüüüüü

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Thanks guys. We're home and just had dinner. Wifey's upstairs sleeping. Definite concussion but no issues that the CT shows with bones around her neck and skull. She is just sore as all hell. Looks like the guy doesn't have insurance though, which blows. He was in the process of OD'ing and got arrested during the process.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Thanks guys. We're home and just had dinner. Wifey's upstairs sleeping. Definite concussion but no issues that the CT shows with bones around her neck and skull. She is just sore as all hell. Looks like the guy doesn't have insurance though, which blows. He was in the process of OD'ing and got arrested during the process.
fuck.

did this happen in the ranch?

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Now just finding out that there’s an open investigation on the acquaintance who committed suicide for inappropriate sexual conduct with a former student. WTF? Makes me even more sad for his wife and kid.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
fuck.

did this happen in the ranch?
GV. Which honestly, is better. Slower speed roads and my PD is there. Being able to roll up, holler out the window to the guy in charge of the scene and he has a spot made for me already, know that Wifey has had the best care possible because he told the EMT "hey, this is my buddy's wife", and know while driving there that she's okay, it has a lot of stress reduction and confidence that she's being taken care of right away. I think it helped with keeping the girls calm tonight too, because they both know that GV is "my place" and that I'm not stressed out.

Last edited:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Oh man, when you get back to the hoomid country we should do RAIN. (Ride Across IN) its 180 something. I haven't done it since HS, from what I remember it was really horrible. . . should be fun.
Coast 2 Coast in MI is 204 miles, our friend came 4th this year. I can't keep up with that!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
BuT YoU CaN Go SoOoOoO MUCH FurtHeR GrVL 4 LyF

Due to heavy rain last weekend I chose a gravel ride instead of muddy trails. On 3 occasions I had literally scream at people to prevent head on collisions on a road with miles of visibility. JHFC people are stupid.

ThER iS nO cARs ME nO HaVe tO lOoK wEaR GoInG!1!1!1!