Quantcast

°°°°°£{Derpday}¢°°°°°

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I remember one year for Thanksgiving before kids we stayed home by ourselves, I rode trails, made carne asada, and smoked blunts for Thanksgiving.
I live between Park and Monroe. My friends usually try to stop by for pre holiday bar hopping. I have told the usual suspects to stay at home. Do not stop by for a homeward bonghit or munchies before you head home to your suburb. I have no liquor or weed at home. The cops are out in full force. Don't be an idiot and drink and drive. Be safe out there....

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
wifey just got mad at me when it finally sunk in that I was working tomorrow and not going to her families thanksgiving dinner. Sorry babe but I took off 3 weeks to go to the dressage finals with you. I have no more vacation days and the other crews cowered my shifts. Time to pay them back. deal with it. Not that I wanted to go to the dinner anyways....

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I live between Park and Monroe. My friends usually try to stop by for pre holiday bar hopping. I have told the usual suspects to stay at home. Do not stop by for a homeward bonghit or munchies before you head home to your suburb. I have no liquor or weed at home. The cops are out in full force. Don't be an idiot and drink and drive. Be safe out there....
I'm sitting comfortably at home. Beer in hand. Probably gonna hop in the hot tub before bed.

Randomshot

Monkey
Mar 12, 2009
Ft. Collins
I said FTS to going to my family's. IF i had said yes it was only because I was drunk. I never go and always cook a dinner for my friends that dont have somewhere to go. Plus im on call. So i have a great excuse to not leave town

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Doctor/rider who I used to ride with on occasion back in VA went missing earlier in the week. His body was found in a reservoir near his home yesterday.

:(

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
My friend Bill stopped by. He has no where to go tomorrow. He brought beer. I let him park here and borrow the Bridgestone to get home. He texted me. That He is home all safe and sound.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Last night a guy robbed a store and crashed his getaway car into our orchard. My yard was lit up for the next 2 hours as they looked for the bandit. It was quite the scene. He was not apprehended and it was quiet again.

There was a wind storm today that knocked a commercial solar array off a 30ft building and into the street. It was strewn across 3 lanes of traffic and luckily no one was hurt.