Quantcast

°°°°°°°° Hey it's Friday GTM ™™™™™™

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I took some morphine pills after the operation well they more or less said I had to take them even before the operation with telling me much about what it was but man did they screw with my head. Did feel it right away but I quickly began to be nervous and obsessive like I had friend over who was super nice to help cook dinner and while he was cooking I kept obsessing about wiping around the sink eventually I just had to go lay down on the couch as everything was so overwhelming. Drugs are bad m'kay

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Awake. Market is closed, so I'm off today. Layla probably has a torn ACL, so she's high as a kite and in massive pain. Tax checks go off today. That is all.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I've had a tough spell of sleeping these past couple of weeks too. Been resorting to a mix of CBD:THC oil (5:1 ratio). It helps.

It was supposed to be rainy today, the day I chose to go to visit my mom instead of going for a ride. But it's sunny and bright.

Kids weren't fighting when I woke up, so there's that.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

FTS Friday, yay! Something in my back went sideways yesterday, so I hope to see doc this morning. My wife makes fun of me, but doc's office opens at 8. He gets there by 7:30 and if I can get there by 7:45, he will see me first. I can usually get squeezed in during the day, but first thing is really nice.

Also IAB, you got some running to do, my friend.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
I read this on a sign outside one of the libraries I pass on the way to work and it entertained me more than it should.

"A book fell on my head, and I have only my shelf to blame"

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Snuggles with dogs. Have tickets to local orchestra doing music from Indiana Jones tonight. Saw them do Star Wars last year and it was awesome, so high expectations for tonight. Espresso and maybe a bike ride?

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I, too, did not sleep great last night. Don't feel quite right today, whereas wife had a full-on puking bug last night. I have therefore elected to work from home.

:wave:

Snuggles with dogs. Have tickets to local orchestra doing music from Indiana Jones tonight. Saw them do Star Wars last year and it was awesome, so high expectations for tonight. Espresso and maybe a bike ride?
You'd probably enjoy my wind ensemble's concert in 3 weeks.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
no six flags today, but I think we're gonna have some fun. Bike ride to play some soccer, maybe some lunch, I dunno. Hoping to get another ride on the weird bike

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Awake. Market is closed, so I'm off today. Layla probably has a torn ACL, so she's high as a kite and in massive pain. Tax checks go off today. That is all.
what does a doggie acl go for these days....3k on the low end....been awhile...

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Wait how did I miss that? what happened?
She hurt herself during a doggie play date a few months back. Vet thought it was just a sprained ankle, but she's had a bit of a limp intermittently since then. She's ~8 (adopted) now, so we thought it might just be stiffness, since it only really happened after she had been laying down for a while. Tuesday she started holding her rear leg up and hobbling badly. Vet trip and they thought that it might be partially torn, so pain killers, anti-inflammatory drugs, no walks, etc. Yesterday morning she was barely moving, leg not going down at all, struggling on the stairs, etc. so back to the vet for xrays and an MRI. Still pending final confirmation from an ortho, but they are almost positive at this point that it's torn.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Stayed up way too long last night to take pictures of young couples getting it on or on their way to do so. ;)

Toad_couple.jpg

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I just found the *perfect* bike. Build, condition, price. But... color. Yeti. They need to come in just one color - Turquoise. Much like the All-road, I'm finally coining up for a nice one, so I expect to keep it for a very, very long period. So I want to get exactly what I want. Dammit. But I'm not buying a new one, because that's a waste of money. So I need patience... Which I don't have when I want to get a new toy.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I just found the *perfect* bike. Build, condition, price. But... color. Yeti. They need to come in just one color - Turquoise. Much like the All-road, I'm finally coining up for a nice one, so I expect to keep it for a very, very long period. So I want to get exactly what I want. Dammit. But I'm not buying a new one, because that's a waste of money. So I need patience... Which I don't have when I want to get a new toy.
:nopity:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
was it orange

i would not want to be mistaken for @Full Trucker either