Quantcast

°°°°°° F®idªy GTM ¬¬¬¬¬

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
My lower back hurts from all the limping. Not cut out to be a pimp. PT starts Tuesday.

Presentation to CEO went well and my boss was happy too.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Late start for me today, after a couple of months my finger is still swollen so I finally went and got a ref for an ultrasound/Xray.

Had a pretty cruisy day at work but got stuff done.
As a basic human I always adjust an engine's tappets with their numbers written down like this, firing ones on the left and rocking ones on the right then work the opposite way after the first full rev of the crank.
IMG_20220429_204230.jpg

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
:wave:

Letired.

Planning to take the afternoon off and finish out new walking connector trail to the new land.

I would be excited for coffee but the meds I’m on now for the whole ADD thing have killed my desire to drink coffee nonstop.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
got decent sleep. need to do that more often. i appear to have dodged the bullet with crappy sushi last night. planning to go for a quick ride after lunch. c'est tout.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada

Letired.

Planning to take the afternoon off and finish out new walking connector trail to the new land.

I would be excited for coffee but the meds I’m on now for the whole ADD thing have killed my desire to drink coffee nonstop.
Interesting. Maybe my meds aren't strong enough, but the pleasure I derive from coffee hasn't diminished. Nor has my need for that first coffee before I can actually call myself awake.

I am slowly waking up.

Had another great ride last night. Muscle memory seems to be returning. I had to stop less and was able to push a little harder and could keep my buddies within my sight, if not able to quite keep up...

New OneUp carbon bar was nice.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
slept well. Decided to punt on the workout and get a lunch ride instead. Will do hill repeats over on Brimstone Lane. No joke. Lubed the chains on the road bikes so they should be slicker n snot on a dork knob

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Donut collar has been a winner for Layla. She slept well in the crate last night, so we slept reasonably well. I'm still super tired. Will work on Soon today.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Thought I just saw a guy driving and rocking a giant white fur coat, then realized it was a small dog laying across his shoulders behind his head.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. The Northman was good.

At least starting our day working from home today. We shall see who is in house and whether I should mosey on in.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado

I know you've all been anxiously waiting for a conclusion, so here it is. Tractor acquired. John Deere S240 with a 42" deck, purchased through a dealer. Purchasing process had me wishing there were more viable options for electric tractors.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana

I know you've all been anxiously waiting for a conclusion, so here it is. Tractor acquired. John Deere S240 with a 42" deck, purchased through a dealer. Purchasing process had me wishing there were more viable options for electric tractors.
Due tell? I am curious as some dealers processes are disappointing to say the least.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Due tell? I am curious as some dealers processes are disappointing to say the least.
Sorry, not an indictment of the purchasing process itself, but more the lack of good electric options discovered during the purchase process. Just a few zero turns and a Cub Cadet, and I'm not spending $5K with no guarantee of longevity.

Buying the tractor was easy. United Agriculture has an online portal. Selected what I want, the dealership I intend to pick up at, and that was it. They said 2 weeks til delivery, but we'll see how accurate that is.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009

Husqvarna had a small battery ride on but they discontinued it, I'd assume it was as gutless as my Husq battery mower.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Happy Friday, muchambos! I was in full zombie mode for the first 30 minutes I was awake, but after waddling my fat ass to the pool I ended up having a pretty good swim. 2700 yards without taking any rest, which I am happy with after basically taking the last six months off from swimming. Slow going but I am happy I have that endurance. The speed will come. Well, speed for me, which is still pretty slow for an actual swimmer.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Took the day off. Was a smart move, slow start to the morning. Didn't realize the beers I got were 9% until I was on the third one. Oof. Coffee on the deck, ride later. Homemade guac on my bagel this morning. Probably tidy up the house since my parents are on their way for a visit, may have a go at getting the new dh wheels setup tubeless.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Slow day after a slow week in a slow month. No vacation since September 2019 is taking its toll, i need some time out.
It's already the end of April and today is only my second PTO day this year. Accounting for the week Vaca in August and time for Xmas, I still have 5 weeks to use by end of year.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Steering stabilizer
i had that come loose on my old landcruiser which for some reason resulted in me not being able to turn right...which made for a interesting drive at the time of making only left turns on my way home from work at the time living in knoxville..

Last edited:

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Maybe I missed it, are you training for a race or series or just improving general fitness?
mostly dick wagging on the internet

actually, it's primarily general fitness. it started with a stationary bike and peloton subscription to lose weight. then it turned into a direct drive trainer and finally into a structured fitness plan. I love me some mountain biking, but I can get a two hour road ride in the time it would take to drive to good trails, do a 45 minute mountain bike, and drive back. It's become a bit of an addiction, but I think clearer after exercise, I'm staying fit, and I'm challenging myself which is really rewarding...so I just keep going.

I am hoping to hit my fitness "peak" sometime in late july, which would have been great for the mt washington hill climb, but unless I change genders or let people guess, it's all booked.