Quantcast

°°°°°° F®idªy GTM ¬¬¬¬¬

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Slow day after a slow week in a slow month. No vacation since September 2019 is taking its toll, i need some time out.
>insert @SkaredShtles "tha fuck" redneck gif here<

Strawberries are in season as of today. Coffee then go get a flat from a farm just down the road for som pancakes. Mmmm...
just got a basket at the farmers market last week. so good.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Every beer is a session beer...
That said... some sessions will be *much* shorter than other sessions. :D

It's already the end of April and today is only my second PTO day this year. Accounting for the week Vaca in August and time for Xmas, I still have 5 weeks to use by end of year.

Perhaps there is a trip to CO to ride bikes in your future?? :brows:

I have yet to take a day off....

Last day in Lima, much many foods before we leave. Lima is seriously one of the best food cities on the planet.
Had a café Americano and some pan au chocolate for you, SKRD.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Investigation of our threading issues has gone so well that I'm now responsible to running a tap through 3 holes per part on all 100 parts in question. Based on what I get paid, and my refusal to use sub-standard taps these are going to be some expensive threads. Sometimes I wonder why we even have a "lead" assembly tech if he can't operate a tap.

In other news, I have no other news.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
not this year. any road trips will be east coast.

next year i might. although i've never been to whistler, that's kinda top of my list if i'm flying somewhere to ride.
We should do a RM North America event in Whistler. But take wagers before hand to see how many people get hurt.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I've got tripping over the dog carrying a bike case out the door and tearing an ACL.
I'll vote for getting injured the day before leaving, inadvertently nailing his finger to baseboards while playing carpenter