Quantcast

°°°°°° F®idªy GTM ¬¬¬¬¬

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Bought a cheap used cassette from ebay a month ago to swap out the 12-28 one I use indoors on the trainer. I just installed it and it wouldn't play nice with my chain/derailleur. Checked the chain and it was very worn out, so ordered a new chain and figured I'd put the old cassette back on until it turned up.

Then just noticed the "new" cassette looked big next to the old, it's 11-32. Clearly I effed up and bought the wrong size. Re-checked the ebay ad and it was listed as 11-28 and the photo showed an 11-28.

Let's see how this refund goes...

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
rode bikes. cased all the jumps the first time. cased some of the jumps the second time. wife made me a drink when i got home. 75* and chillin on the porch. good stuff.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
I think I'm at nine sick days so far, I seem to have about a month off a year.
My workplace is pretty tolerant of my shit sleep, they have trouble keeping people so I guess they have no choice hahaha!
My group/site has a pretty firm DGAF PTO policy. No official tracking of time off, and pretty much only ever tell my boss I'll be out if it's at least 2-3 days in a row. Showing up late/leaving early is the norm, so long as shit gets done. Some days I work 12-14hrs between on site and home, other days I work 0 without actually claiming the time off.

It's an unwritten rule if you aren't a slacker, no one cares when you are/aren't working. It's great.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
My group/site has a pretty firm DGAF PTO policy. No official tracking of time off, and pretty much only ever tell my boss I'll be out if it's at least 2-3 days in a row. Showing up late/leaving early is the norm, so long as shit gets done. Some days I work 12-14hrs between on site and home, other days I work 0 without actually claiming the time off.

It's an unwritten rule if you aren't a slacker, no one cares when you are/aren't working. It's great.
same here. well, some people are anal about it. but i'm not and no one's ever called me out on it. it's why i've stayed at my current job for 15 years.

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Soon is now.

IMG_20220429_220718_01.jpg

2020 SB130 T2. Lots of upgrades to get it to Lunch Ride spec though (160mm/137mm). Shock is the most notable - DHX2 Factory. Almost done with all the part swaps, I just need to do the rear brake - which routes through the frame. At that point I can start working on fit and getting the Nukeproof ready to sell.