Quantcast

°°°°° Fancy Friday °°°°°

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Chrysler Pacifica. It looks like the cadet will fit width-wise. There is a weird drop-in height once you fold the rear seats down, which makes the fit awkward. I'll probably just put my wood sheet down like I do in the Audis. If I can pull the middle seats out, it will make the whole weekend really easy.

It is flat white, which isn't helping though. If it had been a darker color, I don't think she'd have as much of an issue (she disdains it). It looks like the mail can is parked in our driveway.
if it's the Hybrid then the second row seats come out with the pull strap under the bottom cushion + rocking then sliding motion.

if it's the ICE version then second row seats fold into the floor. scoot first row seats forward, pull up the floor-flap things and then it collapses down flat into the floor.

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
One of the professionals on “my” sales team cannot edit PDFs. All company laptops are issued with FoxitPDF software installed…which is the same software that I used to edit her PDF for her. First world problems to be sure, but damnit that level of laziness itks me…

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Yes, its a shit Bday 3 days after surgery. But I took a shower finally and I will have a Bday beer.
Hey this year was my 40th - i woke up to a skunk in my live trap, loaded my family into a Uhaul Van, and ate cake on the floor because all my furniture was in the van.

Maybe not physical pain but seperating from my family was a shit birthday! Lol

Last night I got to run around the trolley barn of the last functioning inter-urban electric trolley system on the NA continent.

20240829_193202.jpg

Last edited:

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
ooh, fun. what sort of specs on that thing? looks like a plate holder and clearly the mirrors and all--fully legit and street legal?
17.5 hp, 180 pounds, 55-60 mph top speed, range claimed to be 87 miles, from first rides I would say real world is more like 40 in my use case.

On the way to being street legal. Apparently I am the first one that imported that model bike to DK, so I had to jump through all the hoops to get it legal. It passed the critical inspection, so now I am just waiting for the determination of the amount of the registration fee (which should be next to nothing because electric and cheap vehicle) to get my plate. "....can take up to 5 weeks...." :mad:

Had a temporary plate for two days to get it to the inspection place, which is 5 km away from where I live. But I am really shit at finding my way around here, so sadly drove many detours that accumulated to 170 km. Ooops! :homer: :D

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Imma go ride a bike in the woods. BRB
1725045436407.jpeg

moores springs?

hey, also, one of my best buddies moved up to winston to move in with his girl...i will definitely recommend you if it comes to be ring time, but y'all should go for a ride. he's an old dude like us (i think he's 56 or 57 this year?) but an awesome guy

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Fucking classic.
My bank rolled out a new app. Ok, great. It doesn’t recognize any of my credentials, ok. Go through the two factor, etc. Fine.
Generate new password, save it to keychain, etc. Try to log back in, says my credentials are invalid.
Call customer service. They listen to my issue, ask verification info, etc, great. She says after about five qualifying questions, thanks Mr.Rideit, can you please log in and tell me the amount of three transactions on 8/25?

Ummm…

.you dumb piece of shit, are you on autopilot?

JFC

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
View attachment 217617
moores springs?

hey, also, one of my best buddies moved up to winston to move in with his girl...i will definitely recommend you if it comes to be ring time, but y'all should go for a ride. he's an old dude like us (i think he's 56 or 57 this year?) but an awesome guy
No not Thuper Awethum just a little 3 mile beginner loop that’s near mah house. Rode it twice. Was a good stress release from thru hiking.

Yeah man always looking for new suckers, er uh, happy couples to assist with their wedded bliss.

Jun 24, 2024
JTown
10 years ago I had a hip replacement after an accident on my bike, after a year of struggling with the plates they put first, I had to have a hip replacement.
I asked the surgeon for my femur head, still have it in a mason jar.

IMG_6354 (002).JPG

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Park City seems to be moped central. Those dumb fat tyre, upright head angle or dumb low seat, sketchy handling kinds.

Respect to the old dude on a mtb moped on the trails with the oxygen tank in his backpack. That's permissible.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Good morning Monkeys
Made donuts for sale, nobody was buying :(

View attachment 217600
NSFW-

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
NSFW-
If I was still at the airline I'd be buying a lot of those.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Fuckwads playing fast and the furious almost took me out today. Heavy holiday plus commute traffic on I580 east through Livermore. I had a client in the passenger seat and one in a wheelchair secured behind me and these two jackasses came on from hwy 84. Black Camaro and an aero kitted white Camry got on the gas cut me off and started racing weaving though traffic at high speed going into the fast lane when they hit a car, parts were flying, cars were spinning I swerved right and just missed getting hit by a wheel. They took out 5 cars and 4 of the 5 freeway lanes. It took a couple of hours to clean up the mess and caused a 10 mile back up.

took these on my way back west after dropping off my clients post Dialysis
4 people went to the hospital

20240830_141015.jpg
20240830_141017.jpg
20240830_141018.jpg
20240830_141020.jpg

Last edited:

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Fuckwads playing fast and the furious almost took me out today. Heavy holiday plus commute traffic on I580 east through Livermore. I had a client in the passenger seat and one in a wheelchair secured behind me and these two jackasses came on from hwy 84. Black Camaro and an aero kitted white Camry got on the gas cut me off and started racing weaving though traffic at high speed going into the fast lane when they hit a car parts were flying, cars we spinning I swerved right and just missed getting hit by a wheel. They took out 5 cars and 4 of the 5 freeway lanes. It took a couple of hours to clean up the mess and caused a 10 mile back up.

View attachment 217638View attachment 217639View attachment 217640View attachment 217641
wow

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Fuckwads playing fast and the furious almost took me out today. Heavy holiday plus commute traffic on I580 east through Livermore. I had a client in the passenger seat and one in a wheelchair secured behind me and these two jackasses came on from hwy 84. Black Camaro and an aero kitted white Camry got on the gas cut me off and started racing weaving though traffic at high speed going into the fast lane when they hit a car, parts were flying, cars were spinning I swerved right and just missed getting hit by a wheel. They took out 5 cars and 4 of the 5 freeway lanes. It took a couple of hours to clean up the mess and caused a 10 mile back up.

View attachment 217638View attachment 217639View attachment 217640View attachment 217641
"aero kitted white Camry" :rofl:

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
NSFW-
That’s amazing. The world needs more butt hole stickers