Quantcast

°°°Saturdoof GMT°°°

SuboptimusPrime

Turbo Monkey
Aug 18, 2005
NorCack
Off to Baltimore for 4 day meeting. Would rather be in the woods... I don't even like crab cakes that much. Hopefully free booze don't lead to stupid wandering because:

IMG_4566.JPG

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
need laugh.....spicer press conferences are not doing it....seeing guardians 2

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I shall ride with 6thElement and Mrs. 6thElement today. Their ride will be about 4x as long as mine yet they'll still whip my ass on the climbs since that's what they do. I am ok with this.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I shall ride with 6thElement and Mrs. 6thElement today. Their ride will be about 4x as long as mine yet they'll still whip my ass on the climbs since that's what they do. I am ok with this.
Want to swing down my way afterwards for Wifey's bike?

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
That feeling when you go buy breakfast and come home with $5 worth of croissants and $50 of beer. :think:

We got 2" of rain in the past 24 hours, I don't think I'll be riding today. I reshuffled tires on my trail machine, Magic Mary goes to storage until winter, TRS+ goes to the front and rear wheels now have a GRID Slaughter and an EXO Aggressor. That should get me through the next couple of months (if the weather allows for any riding at all :rant:).

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Rode down and up hills with coworker. At one point after saying we're going back up he replied with "oh for fuck sakes Christopher". :rofl:

Great conditions even after two days of rain.

Sitting in the hatch of my car now, enjoying an IPA and chicken/bacon wrap. About to head out solo for MOAR.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Trails have been riden, attempted the most difficult legs which require a significant amount of leg strength to,power over. Did not fail too badly, avoided falling off "dangerous cliffs" but had to push up the last bit to get back to the XC trail. Was schooled handily by a 65 year old on a Trance. His beard rivals JBP's mustache. :thumb:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
What asshole did that?
Pretty sure BMW Motorrad. Second time I've pulled that harness out only to discover right next to a clean break in one wire, the adjoining wire has clear cuts in the insulation in the exact same place. When I first pulled that apart green wire was broken, red wire was hanging out by nought by 3 or 4 strands.

Saturday. The weekend's Monday.
Alternatively, on my schedule, the weekends Monday is my actual Monday, except for when it's Monday, which is Thursday.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning. 66 miles on the tri bike. 18.1 mph. Holy shit the wind. :dead: I'm not sure I've had a windier ride. I had to really concentrate to maintain control of my bike. A physically and mentally tiring ride, but I rode well.

In motel in Albuquerque, had to drag bike boxes up stairs to second floor. V's was leaking parts - headcap and bolt, pedal, a couple of small unidentified pieces, chain hanging out side of case. The case top had gotten somehow twisted in transit. My bike's together, and after getting V's permission, opened her case; I think she lucked out and everything's OK. She's still incoming from Houston, have to head off to pick her up in fifteen minutes or so.

82 F here.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Alternatively, on my schedule, the weekends Monday is my actual Monday, except for when it's Monday, which is Thursday.
Here in AngryLand today is Friday, since the studio is open on Saturday. So tomorrow is Saturday and Monday is now my Sunday but not when wedding bands are dude. Monday is actually Sunday then I may have to work on my day off. So not sure if I get a Sunday or not this week.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Some sun would be good right about now. Two seperate rides, in two different sections of the forest today and somehow traveled the same distance on both.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I worked yesterday like a normal human but won't again until Thursday. Two vacation days for the interview and associated travel and one sick day upon which I will go to the dentist for 30 min and ride Mountain Lion, again, as I did today with the 6thElement clan.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Almost lost control of bladder in FedEx shipping line.
Usurped by traitorous organs once seated in traffic.

Neurgenic condition from spinal cord trauma + recovering from bladder infection = should've stayed home.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
It was sunny while I was stuck inside. When I closed up the sun was gone and so was my motivation to dig. So I finished up the annual service on my Pike.

I opted to not rebuild the charger damper and just bleed it instead. Rebuilt the air spring and what a fucking pain it was to get the retaining clip out. Changed seals and fluids in lowers and put all back together. Feels a whole lot better.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Torrential rain has arrived coming down as bad as I have ever seen it. Our parking lot has flooded and water is flooding the basement, that hasn't happened before. Looks like I will be up late vacuuming up the slop.