Quantcast

°°°Saturdoof GMT°°°

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
In motel in Albuquerque, had to drag bike boxes up stairs to second floor. V's was leaking parts - headcap and bolt, pedal, a couple of small unidentified pieces, chain hanging out side of case. The case top had gotten somehow twisted in transit. My bike's together, and after getting V's permission, opened her case; I think she lucked out and everything's OK. She's still incoming from Houston, have to head off to pick her up in fifteen minutes or so.

82 F here.
I have a bunch of restaurants i want you to try. I hear the Red Chile Sauce is the best.... Remember pictures of rocks....

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Just got back from seeing "Lion" at the movies. Holy christ, what a tear jerker that was. Still, a really amazing movie, and I'm glad I went to see it.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
too much shit to do today to go for a long ride ( last second honey do list) but i discovered that my backyard openspace preserve added one mile of 3 tire width singletrack to make a nice loop and is half way done with a 3 mile single track connector to Lake Del Valle Park cool beans.

went to the eye doctor for a new prescription and to get an infection in my right eye taken care of. My vision is good for an old geezer i only need a +1.00 diopter for reading. My left eye just needs a slight astigmatism correction my right eye needs a +0.25 sphere correction and astigmatism correction. no glaucoma, cataracts, macular degeneration, corneal scratches, or retinal problems were found YAY

eye drops 4 times a day for 10 days containing antibiotics and steroids to fight the infection and irritation

i should have my new glasses in 7 days

Nice cheese burger with fried Jalapeno and a side of garlic fries for lunch/dinner was had