Quantcast

<<°° Thursday GMT °°>>

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
While a little chilly, the weather is nice and mostly sunny. Decided to stretch out my walk and fetch a banh mi from my favorite Vietnamese cart. OMG, it is heaven in my mouth for $4. I have only had the sandwich and the salad rolls, but they sure have a lot of interesting things I should get around to trying some day. :rofl:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I carted the kids off to preschool in their bike trailer this morning. I then did not go in to work. I instead hung out with my girls both old and young, returned the crappy Amazon Fire HD tablet I tried on a whim, then went to the Apple Store and picked up a 9.7" iPad Pro and Smart Keyboard setup. Not cheap but it's pretty nice indeed and will save me from carting around my heavy, bulky Windows laptop to conferences.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
If you can figure out how to insert images into forums on an Ipad, lemme know, please. There is no C-V_
option...
anyone?
Img tags work the same. The challenge is getting the image URL. I often end up saving to the device the uploading in the Photobucket app.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Met my 6 y.o.'s teacher tonight. Turns out he's a bright kid, but doesn't like to listen. I could have told him that and saved him 2.5 months of work.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
I carted the kids off to preschool in their bike trailer this morning. I then did not go in to work. I instead hung out with my girls both old and young, returned the crappy Amazon Fire HD tablet I tried on a whim, then went to the Apple Store and picked up a 9.7" iPad Pro and Smart Keyboard setup. Not cheap but it's pretty nice indeed and will save me from carting around my heavy, bulky Windows laptop to conferences.
I recently got myself a 9.7" Galaxy tablet w/ logitech keyboard case thingy when my laptop crapped out. No idea why I didn't go this route a lot sooner.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
My bud stripped out his King Hubshell by hamfisting the Shimano lockring on the cassette. I cleaned it out with a pick and put a Sram lock ring. Caught just enough threads for it to work. Yeah!

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I was thinking Goats. But I don't like to eat goats. Bunnies however are very tasty. Bunny Marsala in fact....Finished in the pan with root veggies or rice, I don't give a fuck... Bread to scoop up the sauce and haricots verts with bacon, pearl onions thrown in for good measure.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I was thinking Goats. But I don't like to eat goats. Bunnies however are very tasty. Bunny Marsala in fact....Finished in the pan with root veggies or rice, I don't give a fuck... Bread to scoop up the sauce and haricots verts with bacon, pearl onions thrown in for good measure.
I like eating goat. We have an Indian joint near work that serves goat vindaloo that is DEELISHUS.