Quantcast

°° Wednesday GMT °°

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Bing, mind turned on after 4.5 hours of sleep. Got the day off, supposed to be heading down to Newport with the in-laws.

House walk through went well. Gonna need a comical amount of TLC before we move in.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
YEAH BUDDY! This morning's run was 25 degrees on the high school track. My legs were largely uncooperative but I shuffled through 7 miles.

Tomorrow I have to swallow a pill cam to check my innards, so I basically have until 10:00 this morning to eat any food and then I have to fast until around noon tomorrow. BLAH. I get to drink some Super Colon Blow for dinner tonight though, so at least I've got that going for me.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Power was on when the DSO wanted outside at 430.
Power was out at 615 when I woke up again and the windpocalypse hasn't even started yet.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Handyman dude flaked so I ended up driving up to the mountain house last night to move deck furniture cushions inside. Also moved all the bins inside here. drove back this morning: light snow at Empire, rain in Idaho Springs, dry in town when I passed through.

Now I’m tired. Off to the hospital to read some ultrasounds soon.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
holy smokes. the house is going to blow away. @6thElement how bad is it up on the hill?
Snowpocalypse up here to go with the wind.

Edit: and the power has attempted to come back on about 20 times, so I'm sure something will have broken when it finally does.

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
And... The patio set just blew across the deck. The 8-person table and and chairs. As one unit. Because it was all tied together.

Edit: just pulled the (tied closed) umbrella off and put it inside. That was real hard to control.

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Not sure what today holds outside of meetings. We were supposed to get snow, but all we got is cold. It's seriously cold, holy hell. I might need a bigger heater for the shed.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Wifey made it halfway to downtown and is turning around. Shit's apparently getting real rowdy if you're driving.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Up and at 'em, sport!

Windpocalypse scheduled today. I should move my garbage can into the garage.
Oooh - good idea. I shall also do this.

Windpocalypse, indeed. Can't wait to see how many GA aircraft owners haven't properly tied down their aircraft!
:popcorn:

Hannah is 4 today. Work.
My youngest turned 17 on Monday. :panic:

Handyman dude flaked so I ended up driving up to the mountain house last night to move deck furniture cushions inside.
You know... somebody really should have counseled you to bring that patio furniture in for the winter. :D

And... The patio set just blew across the deck. The 8-person table and and chairs. As one unit. Because it was all tied together.

Edit: just pulled the (tied closed) umbrella off and put it inside. That was real hard to control.
:popcorn:

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Grabbed a LX450, power steering is FUBAR (waiting on parts santa)
Something is afoot with the rear brake line, driver side

Would be a Christmas miracle if it was running enough to get inspected / me be able to drive it somewhere (legally) (and safely, that drive back with powersteering being wonky was high pucker factor)

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Good luck to all of you exposed to the storm!
Finally my test came back negative after I was close contact to a later positive-tested person. Celebrating with afternoon hot chocolate and cookies. So I have that going for me.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Grabbed a LX450, power steering is FUBAR (waiting on parts santa)
Something is afoot with the rear brake line, driver side

Would be a Christmas miracle if it was running enough to get inspected / me be able to drive it somewhere (legally) (and safely, that drive back with powersteering being wonky was high pucker factor)
Would you say it's borked?