Quantcast

°°Thursday? ok Thursday. °°°

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Haley impresses me sometimes. Her class is doing a research paper on controversial topics where the student gets to choose their own topic. Most of the kids are doing things like climate change and other easy topics. Haley chose LGBTQ+ rights.

It was a concern enough that the teacher had to reach out to us and the school counselor approached her to see if she wanted help with strategies to tell the other students to fuck off. My cousin is trans and my roommate from college is gay, so there is ZERO rights issues in our house. She's also been reading books where the characters are gay or bi, so she is totally a believer about loving the person.

She even got the tag on her Levi's replaced with a rainbow from the original one, know damn well what it was. Even at 11.5 y/o, she has a better understanding of humanity than most adults. While bunch of kick ass.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Slow down, old man! :D
:panic:

Haley impresses me sometimes. Her class is doing a research paper on controversial topics where the student gets to choose their own topic. Most of the kids are doing things like climate change and other easy topics. Haley chose LGBTQ+ rights.

It was a concern enough that the teacher had to reach out to us and the school counselor approached her to see if she wanted help with strategies to tell the other students to fuck off. My cousin is trans and my roommate from college is gay, so there is ZERO rights issues in our house. She's also been reading books where the characters are gay or bi, so she is totally a believer about loving the person.

She even got the tag on her Levi's replaced with a rainbow from the original one, know damn well what it was. Even at 11.5 y/o, she has a better understanding of humanity than most adults. While bunch of kick ass.
when i was in 7th grade (so back in the 80s) we had a similar assignment and i wrote in support of a woman's right to choose re: abortion. my old, conservative english teacher was...not pleased. :rofl:

in other news, home and chilling with the massage gun.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Got Reo's for dinner. He passed away after years ago but they reopened his joint, hope for the best. I love this picture of him with Martha Stewart and Snoop. :rofl:

PXL_20231222_011327783.jpg