Quantcast

°²³ May Day GMT ³²°

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I'm a mutt, but have some PA Dutch in the mix and despite growing up in Bleedmore I spent most of my formative summers in greater Lehighton not far from Jim Thorpe (Mauch Chunk)

Thankfully mom sold the home in Andreas PA when she funtired and had grandkid(s) in BZN to spoil.

There's something in the water, and the stubborn refuse to move fatalism of the PA locals reminds me of the denizens of MT's largest Superfund site (Butte), a legacy of Scot's Irish hard drinking miners angry at the world that's passed them by...
it's the typical appalachia syndrome

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Going to Wifey's sales center later today to acquire very large TV for free, as they have no need and nowhere to put it.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I'm a mutt, but have some PA Dutch in the mix and despite growing up in Bleedmore I spent most of my formative summers in greater Lehighton not far from Jim Thorpe (Mauch Chunk)

Thankfully mom sold the home in Andreas PA when she funtired and had grandkid(s) in BZN to spoil.

There's something in the water, and the stubborn refuse to move fatalism of the PA locals reminds me of the denizens of MT's largest Superfund site (Butte), a legacy of Scot's Irish hard drinking miners angry at the world that's passed them by...
montucky......there was someones blog i followed because he had pictures of a lookout i happened upon in a search...big hole lookout near libby...

referred to montana as montucky....

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Were they the cheapest or not? :D
They might not be able to cover need with medium and large is too big for XCEL to buy back (>120% of running 1yr usage). I'm eating the $100 to even get the proposal because it's so much cheaper.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Just push them into the swamp and let the Gators take care of them. Just get some GoPros to strap on them for some good YouTube content.
You capitalized Gators, so I'm assuming you mean the football team and fans. Nobody wants to see those fucknuts looting and molesting the dead.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Every once in a while I get a glimpse of this thing that looks a bit yellowish up in teh sky. I think it is making things brighter, - and shadows, that's kind of scary. Other people are outside, also looking up, with expressions of awe, wonder and even a bit of terror. Strange times.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
montucky......there was someones blog i followed because he had pictures of a lookout i happened upon in a search...big hole lookout near libby...

referred to montana as montucky....
Cheap (Pabst style) beer and merch:

Montucky can be found > 20 miles from any of the small places we quaintly call big cities

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
go to your favorite artists bandcamp page and download music today....bandcamp is not taking their cut today....

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I notice they use trunion mounted shocks :mad: why do people do this? why?
I would assume packaging. More flexibility in deciding where your pivot points are for better leverage ratios.
i believe trunnion mounts allow for a shock that has more stroke for the same i2i; meaning you have have a shock with a shorter i2i for the same amount of stroke as a non-trunnion.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
<snip> as bad as @Toshi chiming in about fasting whenever someone casually mentions they'd like to lose some weight or change their diet.
Might be asking for some weight-loss tips after el quarantino is over, since I've taken up sourdough baking.

1588353952529.png

There be dragons. :fie:
1588353991324.png

Here. Going to Wifey's sales center later today to acquire very large TV for free, as they have no need and nowhere to put it.
This is the free TV requiring $10K+ in home renovations, right? :busted: :D

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
today i became aware that a persons bad breath can breach the 6 feet social disatncing barrier....never going back to the post office...

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Got a Selcof-branded, chinese made, 740 mm x 25 mm carbon bar weighing in at 152 g from PlanetX for 20 quid. What could go wrong? :homer: I plan to ride it during daylight. Was nice having known you all.... :D

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
today i became aware that a persons bad breath can breach the 6 feet social disatncing barrier....never going back to the post office...
Tonsil stones stink like nothing on this earth. The way to tell if you have tonsil stones is people hold their breath when near you, then move upwind for the occasional gasp of fresh, sweet oxygen.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Tonsil stones stink like nothing on this earth. The way to tell if you have tonsil stones is people hold their breath when near you, then move upwind for the occasional gasp of fresh, sweet oxygen.
she was operating the window....had to enter the lions den....

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Got a Selcof-branded, chinese made, 740 mm x 25 mm carbon bar weighing in at 152 g from PlanetX for 20 quid. What could go wrong? :homer: I plan to ride it during daylight. Was nice having known you all.... :D
They are fine until you throw your bike on rocks and ding them. Then you bash your mouth on the stem when they randomly fail.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Might be asking for some weight-loss tips after el quarantino is over, since I've taken up sourdough baking.
I have been losing weight week by week, cutting out crap food seems to be helping. :D

My sourdough starter is finally showing sings of life. I am not as ambitious as you though, I will start with some kickass pizza first.