Quantcast

°•× friderpfuxitו°

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Mother fucker. They just raised daycare rates starting in July. So... Still going to have 1.5mos of higher expenses. Fuck.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
That's awesome. Getting up that early isn't ideal, but the payoff of having the course to yourself is worth it.

I need a new pitching wedge. Never been able to hit that particular club for some reason, I'm always hitting a 3/4 9i or gap wedge. I should probably start shopping for a new one.
There are a few folks that early, mostly members, but not enough to hold you up. I think the membership was $1200/year, at $16 a round, I don't play there enough to justify it. But a bunch of cops and firemen play there because of the location to downtown Hillsboro.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Today was the last day of my 90 probationary period, so I am officially an employee and stuff. I really had no idea that getting laid off would have worked out this well. While this job is kicking my ass, my boss said he doesn't think I will fully understand everything within 3 years, so I feel a little better about that.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Successful birthday sleepover for my youngest. 6, (11 year old) girls at once is enough for me! Camper is packed and we're heading to a local campground for the weekend. Some biking will be done, many drinks consumed and much food eaten. I also packed 2 books and NO SCHOOL WORK!!!! Only a month left, but boy am I done!

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Snuck in a breakfast gravel ride. Saw a little rattlesnake. Caught some trespassers. Night riding is better because there is nobody else on the trails.

Successful birthday sleepover for my youngest. 6, (11 year old) girls at once is enough for me! Camper is packed and we're heading to a local campground for the weekend. Some biking will be done, many drinks consumed and much food eaten. I also packed 2 books and NO SCHOOL WORK!!!! Only a month left, but boy am I done!
At some point when you do this, tag me and I'll hook the 'Pod up and join you.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
chatted with the kranky one about dh itinerary on the way to maine this summer. think i'm settling on blue on 6/30 and thunder on 7/1...maybe highland and mtn creek a week later on the way back. we shall see.

bout to make some homemade pizzas. chillin on the porch listening to baby wrens nested in our planter calling for food whilst enjoying an ipa.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Was going to go for a ride after work, but had to hit the grocery store. Meh, the beer swayed me the other way.

Drinking this now, which seems appropriate for here.

Just about to pull some bacon out of the oven. :brows:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
And for a first time ever, Wifey said that if push comes to shove, she thinks she could take Haley to the track. Doesn't know how to do a damn thing, so we'd need to have support for Haley, but if she has a race and I can't go, she has a ride at least.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
We had a pretty solid little storm Friday, seems the car has some decent dings.
Hail was supposedly coming in at a 30deg angle, neighbours' caravan got pepper up the side and our workshop now seems to have a couple of water features when it rains.
I can't remember seeing such widespread hail, bike trails have more ruts which is nice.
Comma splice, boom!