Quantcast

°•○●□■♤♡♢♧Friday gfmt♧♢♡♤■□●○•°

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Catching a falling knife is difficult. I'm just letting Betterment tax loss harvest for me if it deems appropriate and will buy cheap with my scheduled deductions from my July 1 paycheck.
I got to look into that. My post was just mostly for fun. I have a Fidelity Amex and Visa and get the cash back directly into my Fidelity account. So I can use this to buy stocks or whatever else they sell. I used to buy just a SAP500 index fund but now I try to scoop up a good purchase. Fun and low risk way to learn more about stocks. Today I went for Peugeot SA who is down 18% today.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Loud thunderclaps coming from outside as I look out the window and can only see blue sky...

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
<snip>
I went to town, got generator permit citing insufficient power supply and ran it 6 days straight next to neighbors house with nothing more than a microwave plugged into it.
When I was a tiny kid we lived next to a Baptist church. They would open the windows on summer Sunday mornings (EARLY) and BELT out the obnoxious church music/hymn nonsense. So one morning my old man took the muffler off the mower and started mowing the gravel driveway as soon as they opened the windows. They bought air conditioning. :D

Catching a falling knife is difficult. I'm just letting Betterment tax loss harvest for me if it deems appropriate and will buy cheap with my scheduled deductions from my July 1 paycheck.
The big winners are teh currency traders in this one.

Loud thunderclaps coming from outside as I look out the window and can only see blue sky...
Genesee from the looks of it: https://www.lightningmaps.org/?lang=en#y=39.6672;x=-104.9663;z=11;t=3;m=sat;r=0;s=0;o=0;b=;n=0;d=2;dl=2;dc=0;

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Last edited:

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Are you filling them with Olestra?
I don't know. Kids have prevented me from having the time to fuck around with bleeding my brakes. The shop does it for me. I think they use Shimano mineral oil. The cheapest/most sustainable option is to learn how to bleed and fill them myself, but I think there's a good opportunity to buy some Hope brakes from the UK soon since the Pound just tanked... I'm sure it'll rebound soon, so now's the time...

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Out for breakfast at the Dutch Bakery whose name I won't even try to spell here, then off to the pool with wife and kid. Big ride yesterday, pool this morning, just had Lengua taco's from the local mexican dive. I am le tired, and it is nap time.

Also, the grass on the high prairie around here is very much green and it's almost July.
36 mile out and back to the east yesterday on what used to be the Rock Island Rail Road. Pretty green out on the plains here as well.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
:wave:

Out for breakfast at the Dutch Bakery whose name I won't even try to spell here, then off to the pool with wife and kid. Big ride yesterday, pool this morning, just had Lengua taco's from the local mexican dive. I am le tired, and it is nap time.

36 mile out and back to the east yesterday on what used to be the Rock Island Rail Road. Pretty green out on the plains here as well.

So... flat... :twitch:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Argh, looks like there is a Canada Cup DH race at the resort here this weekend. So much for riding the big bike tomorrow, I'd rather avoid extra long lift lines.

They're also calling for 104F temps this weekend, wowz.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Its ribfest right outside my office. Picking up a few racks for dinner tonight... Then headed home. So what goes best w ribs, IPA or Weiss bier?