Quantcast

°•○●□■♤♡♢♧go fock yourself monday♧♢♡♤■□●○•°

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
When I am not home my Cat cries incessantly according to my neighbors. I had no idea she did that. I told her to stop right away. She is a Bombay. I don't think she is on board....

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Did a short ride before the sunset. After the torrential rains yesterday, all the roots and rocks had just the right dose of slime. Now scanning local rescue orgs for bad ass cats.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Hang in there @dan-o.

Having some frustration/anger/rage issues today. Broke a a piece of garage door trim and now have to hunt down a replacement piece since Lowes doesn't have the right color. And don't even fucking ask me about my actual job, aaaaaaghhhh!!!!!

Ride tomorrow or my head will literally rip open, releasing all my inner demons at once.

Fuck, just remembered I have to go to the DMV to get my DL renewed.

:rant::banghead::mad:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
just spent twice as long as necessary replacing low beam on wife's large german car. have done it a few times in past. removal? easy. replacement? easy. blindly reinstalling, attempting to line up small metal flanges by hand while simultaneously scraping the shit our of wrist and fingers? @$#$%#@%@@@@!@#!!#$.

at least i picked up founders breakfast stout on the way home in anticipation of said misery. i shall now enjoy said delicious beverage(s).